hello i'm a new bember

antony1992

hello , i'm a nwe member , my name is antonio and i'18 years old. this forum is very fantastic.I'm still nutar but i want started a very preparation.i wolud like advices for a cycle of big mass. at the centre of the cycle i want use insuline (humalog),togheter insuline what can i use ??.I would be very grateful if you tell me the doses.excuse me but i'm a novellin

Steroids and insulin at 18 ? lol....sure bro no prob...btw what the hell is a new bember ???

Steroids and insulin at 18 ? lol....sure bro no prob...btw what the hell is a new bember ???

I'm sorry, but what changes to 18 or 30 anni.Io natural arm I'm 47 and I want to fulfill my dream, 50cm. with insulin and testosterone could reach 50 cm in 20 days and then start DEFINITION

I'm sorry, but what changes to 18 or 30 anni.Io natural arm I'm 47 and I want to fulfill my dream, 50cm. with insulin and testosterone could reach 50 cm in 20 days and then start DEFINITION

What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

WTF? Man this is the first thread I read today and I'm totally lost. Now I got to figure out what a bember and a novellin are. Probably some type of elite lifter. No but for real though, to the OP, go read the stickies then read them again then use the search button a bunch of times. After that continue training and researching and in a few years come back and you'll have a more clearer picture of your goals and so will we.

As a new member ive been reading for a week and soaking up tons of info from some of the best and most informative posts ive read to date.Nowhere in my reading did it say a cycle of insulin my first round would get me to the Olympia. Sure wish I had known that 20 years ago. Seriously though. I thought I knew a lot.Come to find out, I dont. Turns out there are some hella smart ppl posting some of the best info youre gonna find right here on this site. Read Read Read. I know i sure am!

Back