Hello, new member here, looking for advice :)

Ivan Drago

Hey guys and gals, my first post on the forum. Long time reader though, have been reading alot of good posts here. Great forum!

I've finally decided to start a cycle, so I have been doing alot of research here. Learned alot of good things - alot. I got the answer to alot of my questions from searching, but I wanted to start my own thread to get personal opinions.

I am 22, have been working out consistently for about 3 years now, but 3 years rather inconsistently before that. I am 5'11" , 170-175 (on a good day :)), pretty muscular and lean. I have a good physique, broad shoulders, pretty big arms, an overall athletic build. I work out hard, but it seems like I have stopped getting progressive results - its all leaning out now. I have strict diet - I control it all the time and etc.

I would like to do a very very weak first cycle, just to "get into it". I am terribly afraid of steroids causing gyno, because I have big pectorals, and the sound of itchy and fluffy nipples does not sound too good :)

From my research here, I got alot of mixed information. I was wondering if there was a really newbish beginner cycle I could do, perhaps orals? I read that some injectables can be taken orally, with proper liver protectants I guess. I am afraid of doing a huge first cycle - who knows how it may affect me. - or maybe I am wrong about being scared of that.

Anyways, I apologize for being a newbie, but I figured I'd ask and introduce myself anyways.

Looking forward to your advice.

Thank you!

Welcome bro!!

WEll I would think you would want to bulk right?

I would just keep it simple Test@ 250mg/wk 1-10 weeks

Can't get anymore simple then that.

Maybe loosen up your diet a little, cheat a couple of times so you can up your calories, or get a good weight gainer. Good luck bro.

First off.....Welcome to Steroidology !!

Now a good first cycle.......
400 mg/week of either Test Enanthate or Test Cypionate for 8-10 weeks.
Nolva on hand in case of gyno symptoms,
either Clomid or Nolva for post-cycle recovery starting 2 weeks after your last Test shot.

fatchops said:
Welcome bro!!

WEll I would think you would want to bulk right?

I would just keep it simple Test@ 250mg/wk 1-10 weeks

Can't get anymore simple then that.

Maybe loosen up your diet a little, cheat a couple of times so you can up your calories, or get a good weight gainer. Good luck bro.

How prone is Test to causing gyno? Also, you are suggesting Monday and Thursday 100 mg shots, right?

Thanks for the welcome.

StoneColdNTO said:

either Clomid or Nolva for post-cycle recovery starting 2 weeks after your last Test shot.

Ya, what he said

Ivan Drago said:
Hey guys and gals, my first post on the forum. Long time reader though, have been reading alot of good posts here. Great forum!

I've finally decided to start a cycle, so I have been doing alot of research here. Learned alot of good things - alot. I got the answer to alot of my questions from searching, but I wanted to start my own thread to get personal opinions.

I am 22, have been working out consistently for about 3 years now, but 3 years rather inconsistently before that. I am 5'11" , 170-175 (on a good day :)), pretty muscular and lean. I have a good physique, broad shoulders, pretty big arms, an overall athletic build. I work out hard, but it seems like I have stopped getting progressive results - its all leaning out now. I have strict diet - I control it all the time and etc.

I would like to do a very very weak first cycle, just to "get into it". I am terribly afraid of steroids causing gyno, because I have big pectorals, and the sound of itchy and fluffy nipples does not sound too good :)

From my research here, I got alot of mixed information. I was wondering if there was a really newbish beginner cycle I could do, perhaps orals? I read that some injectables can be taken orally, with proper liver protectants I guess. I am afraid of doing a huge first cycle - who knows how it may affect me. - or maybe I am wrong about being scared of that.

Anyways, I apologize for being a newbie, but I figured I'd ask and introduce myself anyways.

Looking forward to your advice.

Thank you!

yes just as mentioned.........keep it simple, and stick to the best gear. Nothing fancy! Test 500mg for ten weeks will give you better gains than you will probably anticipate! I would be extremly surprised is you get gyno symptoms at that dose, even if you do.....you will be able to stop it quickly with 20 to 40mg nolva for a few weeks. So dont worry about test causing gyno at that dose.

I agree with StoneCold, he is wise :idea: .

Also if your gains have stopped, maybe it is because you are being too strict with your diet. How many calories are you eating each day? How many carbs? protein? fat?

I wouldn't recommend an oral only first cycle. Stick to injections, they are easy, painless, and fun :dance2: 400mg of Test/week will give you great gains as long as your diet and trainig are all in check. Inject 200mg's Monday and 200mg's Thursday then watch yourself grow!

Re: Re: Hello, new member here, looking for advice :)

bluewizz said:
yes just as mentioned.........keep it simple, and stick to the best gear. Nothing fancy! Test 500mg for ten weeks will give you better gains than you will probably anticipate! I would be extremly surprised is you get gyno symptoms at that dose, even if you do.....you will be able to stop it quickly with 20 to 40mg nolva for a few weeks. So dont worry about test causing gyno at that dose.

I hate to disagree about the gyno aspect of your reply....but I must !!

Everyone reacts differently and some are more susceptible to gyno than others, so it is unfair to say what you did.

And if one did start to develop gyno symptoms, I would suggest they take 40 mg/day of Nolvadex until symptoms subside, usually a few days, then continue on with 20 mg/day for the duration of their cycle.

Ivan Drago said:
Awesome. Thanks guys, so I think I am gonna do test 500mg 10 weeks with nolva on hand.

What brand of Test are you going to take? If it is 200mg/ml I would do 400mg/week. If it is 250mg/ml, I would do 500mg/week (just to make injections easier).

I am not sure. I think I am going to do exactly Stonecold suggested, 200 / 200 split.

Test Enanthate or Test Cypionate; I'm just going to pick one as I read about it.

A friend of mine just finished with very nice results his first (light) cycle.
It was like this.

week 1-8 test enanth 250mg
week 1-3 d-bol 25 mg ed
week 5-8 Winstrol (winny) 50 mg eod
week 4-8 proviron 50 mg ed

clomid 3 weeks from week 11

liver protection (both d-bol and Winstrol (winny) are aa17, toxic to liver)

He had very good bases (he's a lucky bastard, very good genetic), like you say about yourself, and he made good gains immediately with d-bol, and that stimulated him very much. Than, since summer is coming, he restricted his diet a little and all his gains are made of steel now;)

One more advice IMO: don't be scared of injections, many orals can be much worse for your health than injectables

Re: Re: Re: Hello, new member here, looking for advice :)

StoneColdNTO said:
I hate to disagree about the gyno aspect of your reply....but I must !!

Everyone reacts differently and some are more susceptible to gyno than others, so it is unfair to say what you did.

And if one did start to develop gyno symptoms, I would suggest they take 40 mg/day of Nolvadex until symptoms subside, usually a few days, then continue on with 20 mg/day for the duration of their cycle.

yeah bro that is why I said I will be very surprised if gyno occurs, and said to take care of it with nolva....so obviously I did not mean that there is NO WAY he wont get gyno from 500mg a week, just saying that the chances are STILL small in my opinion

Make sure you have alotta nolva on hand cause once you take it you have to continue taking it for the rest of the cycle. Don't forget your clomid also. My first cycle was deca at 200mg/ aweek and I saw great gains I personally think you should do 250/mg week for your first I think you would see great gains off that with less chance for sides. Besides you can run 500/mg week and stack it with something else for your next one. Get some experience under your belt and see how your body reacts to gear

just my 2 cents

StoneColdNTO said:

STONECOLDNTO is really old so he must know what hes talking about;) j/k welcome bro and to be serious STONECOLDNTO does really know what what hes talking about and that is good advice

Ivan Drago said:
I am not sure. I think I am going to do exactly Stonecold suggested, 200 / 200 split.

Test Enanthate or Test Cypionate; I'm just going to pick one as I read about it.

IF you can get yourself the old batches of test enanthate from ICN, then that should be your choice. U probably dont have access so really, lots of thing out there work great....test cypionate from testex (spain) is good. Primotesten from Scherring (test enanthate) if very good too. I recommend you go with a single ester test. I tried testoviron and I did not like it one bit. The enanthate and propionate blend simply does not make sense to me, accept if u inject every other day. Besides that, there are alot of testoviron fakes for some reason!

I'd say 400mg/wk of Test Cyp for 8-10 weeks (like everyone else).

Though, if it's your first cycle you'd probably get gains from 200mg or 300mg week. 400mg/wk is a good dosage because it's high enough to give you some serious results yet low enough that your chances for gyno or the like are close to zero (especially with a low bf%).

And just as an FYI, their have been multiple studies using 600mg/wk with nearly zero side effects.

DTOX said:
And just as an FYI, their have been multiple studies using 600mg/wk with nearly zero side effects.

We can, maybe, consider suppression of endo test not a "side effect", but we must anyway consider that it will happen, and remember it.

Hey guys, I have a couple of options open when it comes to TEST for my first cycle. Can you suggest which one I should obtain?

Testosterone Depo ?Galenika Yu?

Sustanon 250 egypt

Primoteston (Schering Egypt)

Testoviron Depot (Schering)

Looking for advice, thank you!

oh, also Testex Leo

Last edited:
Back