!help! 1 week into my cycle, no bac water for my gh

Shonzy

So I started my cycle a week ago, a lot of my gear I got from a local guy but for the clen & t3 and my
Growth hormone I ordered online. Unfortunately they didn't include bac water with it, which is fucking retarded.
What's even more retarded it that bac water is fucking prescription only which is super shitty!!!
Now I'm hella bumed\ trippin that I'm not gonna be able to run the GH this cycle: thefinger :thefinger
So is there a way I can get it quick off a site based in the us or like is there any other options of shit to mix it with???
Like can u make your own bad water with purified water and benzl alcohol? Is benzl over the counter?
How long would the GH last with just water ? I'll go through a vile ever 5 days, I'm running a very mild amount of growth
1iu in the morning & 1 iu at night. So any thought or suggestions would be greatly appreciated I'm new to the site and still pretty new to the gear world this will be like my 4 or 5th cycle and this will actually be my first cycle that I run growth with, I was all super excited and tgwn HGH

So I started my cycle a week ago, a lot of my gear I got from a local guy but for the clen & t3 and my
Growth hormone I ordered online. Unfortunately they didn't include bac water with it, which is fucking retarded.
What's even more retarded it that bac water is fucking prescription only which is super shitty!!!
Now I'm hella bumed\ trippin that I'm not gonna be able to run the GH this cycle: thefinger :thefinger
So is there a way I can get it quick off a site based in the us or like is there any other options of shit to mix it with???
Like can u make your own bad water with purified water and benzl alcohol? Is benzl over the counter?
How long would the GH last with just water ? I'll go through a vile ever 5 days, I'm running a very mild amount of growth
1iu in the morning & 1 iu at night. So any thought or suggestions would be greatly appreciated I'm new to the site and still pretty new to the gear world this will be like my 4 or 5th cycle and this will actually be my first cycle that I run growth with, I was all super excited and tgwn HGH

running 2iu's of gh per day is.... USELESS... unless you are over 50 and running it to tighten up your skin (even that will take 6 months+ to have any effect)

if you can't commit to running gh at minimum 5iu everyday for a year or more... DON'T do it... or you'll just be pissing your $ away

Back