HELP!!been gone for too long now things seem to have changed a lot

palmers

Been gone for 2 yesrs or so, the links I saved in my email for psl and optima dont work anymore and aml is now saying I need a password wtf! Help!

Wish I had gotten on this site sooner....sounds like I missed out on something :) With that said though, I've learned a lot here in the short time I've been on. Thanks to all the vets and some new guys. Thanks so much for your contributions. Hope some of you guys hang around to help us new guys out in the future. Take care and thanks again :biggthump

I’m in the same boat. Been gone a while and my links don’t work. Best of luck to you!

I just found other places to put my time. just the government, overregulation kills.
but with all due respect I did learn quite a bit here

it's all good guys you just need to reach out to the right guys. No new rules here. We are the same and it not low it just not spamed out by people trying to sell you there shitty home brew. We have cut down on some of the bs. Same guys same knowledge and the same funny assholes.

Last edited:
Wish I had gotten on this site sooner....sounds like I missed out on something :) With that said though, I've learned a lot here in the short time I've been on. Thanks to all the vets and some new guys. Thanks so much for your contributions. Hope some of you guys hang around to help us new guys out in the future. Take care and thanks again :biggthump

Yeah this is still a great forum. Drop a question, concern or some knowledge and some one guaranteed will chime in and bounce something back at ya....as long as it aint some retarded shit, lol. Even then tho sometimes :)
Everything I know about running gear ive learned right here. Still learning...
'Ology only for me fellas. I don't figure I need to join other sites to get different answers on stuff. Hell u can always ask Google iof u cant find something here ;)

Yep OP is still running strong always putting out the good stuff. Long time custy here.
Thnx for the great service!
Thank you bro, we are talking about powering up the forum again , i hope we can agree and have a chance to bring some extra good vibes and enegry here . Will write info about this . Until then , i wish all you good health and luck

Back