Help!! Extreme pain!!

FastMike1128

I inject 1cc of test E into my quad with usually little to no soreness until this week... This was my 9th week and i switched to my left quad which i don't often do.. I cracked off the top of my amp like usual and continued with the process.. Since Friday I've been in excruciating pain.. More than I've ever had from an injection.. Its not just the injection site, it is the entire quad red and inflamed and I can barely walk.. I was wondering if it is possible that a tiny shard of glass from the amp was in the oil when i drew into the syringe and injected into my leg.. Is this possible??? I know this may sound stupid because the pin I use for injection is a 25 guage and a piece of glass would have to been extremely minute to be pushed through that small a needle.. Is it at all possible?? Or could it just be that I injected too fast?? Please help, any info or experience from you vets would be extremely appreciated.

I inject 1cc of test E into my quad with usually little to no soreness until this week... This was my 9th week and i switched to my left quad which i don't often do.. I cracked off the top of my amp like usual and continued with the process.. Since Friday I've been in excruciating pain.. More than I've ever had from an injection.. Its not just the injection site, it is the entire quad red and inflamed and I can barely walk.. I was wondering if it is possible that a tiny shard of glass from the amp was in the oil when i drew into the syringe and injected into my leg.. Is this possible??? I know this may sound stupid because the pin I use for injection is a 25 guage and a piece of glass would have to been extremely minute to be pushed through that small a needle.. Is it at all possible?? Or could it just be that I injected too fast?? Please help, any info or experience from you vets would be extremely appreciated.

I guess anything is possible but that would be really hard to do.. sounds really painful though if the entire quad is all red.

I stay away from quad injects. Never done it before actually, only glutes.

Let us know how it turns out for ya..hopefully it gets better, that would kill your leg workout for sure

I was wondering if it is possible that a tiny shard of glass from the amp was in the oil when i drew into the syringe and injected into my leg.. Is this possible???

that is something that scares me a lot aswell.. my amps were very hard to open and there was always some glass falling inside the bottle.. i've always been scared that some small pieces may enter the gauge

its very unlikely though and you probably will be fine in some days

I hope it will be ok in a few days but it is definitely red, swolen, enflamed.. very sore.. Can't put much weight on it.. The weird thing is that it has progressively gotten worse.. Friday evening when i injected, the pain was minimal, even the next day (Saturday) only the injection site was a little sore like usual.. but yesterday (Sunday) I couldn't walk!!! The pain has moved South towards my upper knee and now the entire quad is pretty bad.. I hope that it isn't a tiny piece of glass.

If it dont start to get better in 4 to 6 days I whould maybe see a doc, If you have any antibiotiocs I whould start them just in case . That's what works for me in the past! Hope that helps, It sucks when shit happens like this!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Denied life insurance? - That sucks. We can be as honest with doctors as we want where I am.

Last edited:
Thanks guys.. This is the fifth day since the pain started and it feels much better.. I can walk now, but it still hurts a little.. Don't know what happened but I hope it never happens again..

Well if you go to the doctor, they are going to want to know what you took, in order to fight it, or to make sure that what they give you to heal does not mix bad with what you injected.
I dont know about denied insurance, but once they run some tests on you in order to fix you, I think they would notice that your whole body was out of wack, doing things a normal body cant do, so they'll know one way or another.

I've had a similar situation before...painful to the point where i could not walk and had to stay home from work. I had to get painkillers. Ended up just being a bad injection...but do you have a fever and flu symptoms?

Oh Yeah.....GREAT PLAN !!

Have it go on your record that you took anabilic steroids and possibly have life insurance denied down the road,....yep.....great idea.

A Dr has to keep everything confidential.. or he will be breaking some serious laws.... so yes.. be honest. because if its something serious they need to know exactly what they are dealing with. but i agree with the rest of them i think ull be fine in a bit..

Oh Yeah.....GREAT PLAN !!

Have it go on your record that you took anabilic steroids and possibly have life insurance denied down the road,....yep.....great idea.

True that.. my good friend said his life insurance policy dropped approx 15,000 just b/c he said he smoked. I wonder what steroids would do? Who knows....

Back