help me decide which cycle to do...

B

B-legit

im 20, 5'11",weigh 224 lbs. prob 14-15% b.f. (but could lose it easily as of now im eating at least a half gallon of ice cream daily with hambergers etc) Taking nothing right now (not even protein)

1. wk 1-10-1000mg spectro enan.
wk 1-10-400 mg q.v. e.q.
wk 1-6-50mg dbol (russians)
wk ???-slin-hum-r 10 i.u. post w/o
h.c.g./clomid as necessary

2. wk 1-10-1000mg spec. enan.
wk 1-10-600 mg q.v. deca
wk 1-6 50mg dbol (ruskies)
slin as needed
hcg/clomid

3. wk 1-12 1000mg spec. enan.
wk 1-6 50mg dbol
wk 8-14 75mg fina ed.
slin/hcg/clomid

my last cycle was 750mg sos/300mg deca/50mg dbol for about 10 weeks and then i prepped for a show with winny/fina/eq/test/var(which was supp. fake). This lasted for 26 weeks with no slin.

Help me out and i want to keep the $$ to a minimum so i can afford to eat like a monster...

I'd go with your cycle #1, IMO EQ is ten times better than Deca. Plus the best thing about EQ is that it allows you to eat like a mofo, which comes in handy when your trying to bulk up!!!

deca is good for a bulker, lubricating the joints, allowing for heavier lifts, and has a little more water retention, which also helps weight gain

iced said:
deca is good for a bulker, lubricating the joints, allowing for heavier lifts, and has a little more water retention, which also helps weight gain

Yeah, but it also shuts you down harder than any other AS. EQ increases your appetite which allows you to put on weight also without water retention. EQ will allow you to put on solid quality muscle that is easily kept on without shutting your body down hard, which allows for your body to return to normal quicker.

yeah,
im leaning towards numero uno as well. I've just got to get my fundage together and pick.

The same thing happened to me two cycles back...the deca shut me down for like six weeks after finishing a deca/dbol only cycle-DUMB!

B-legit said:
yeah,
im leaning towards numero uno as well. I've just got to get my fundage together and pick.

The same thing happened to me two cycles back...the deca shut me down for like six weeks after finishing a deca/dbol only cycle-DUMB!

Yeah, I hear you bro and EQ is cheaper than Deca also. This is another good reason to go with EQ instead.;)

I like the EQ route as well mainly for it's appetite stimulation. However, I'm thinking that whatever cycle I do next time I will add 200mg of Decca per week. My last cycle with Decca my joints never felt better. This cycle my shoulders are just WRECKED.

You can always get some Glucosamine/Chondroitin, which works very good for the joints instead of doing Deca. Since I started using this I have not had any joint pain at all, so I just continue taking it.

Check out Beyond-a-century.com's new product:

NEW! GLUCOSAMINE (100gm), CHONDROITIN (66 gm); MSM (134 gm). 300 grams of powder, $15.75 Code 737.3

It's got all 3 in 1!

N-I-C-E!

How much would I take? My shoulders are seriously screwed. I basically stopped doing flat bench and only do incline now, although that hurts as well. I almost got 405 on flat bench last cycle with the decca and I'm much stronger this cycle. However, I wouldn't even try it.

I did ART therapy and it helped a ton but I went too heavy too fast. Ideally, I should probably do ART therapy for a month, then take 2 months off and then start light. Yeah right, like that's going to happen. :rolleyes:

Back