help me get get this girl please (women help me out on this too)

goku_kakarot77

theres this hot girl i see. im 100% she likes me .. everytime i see her she just wont take her eyes of me she smiles and gives me serious signals, she follows me around in the gym and trys to make it so i go up to her and talk to her.

questions

1) from what i described her does this mean she is very keen

2) girls that i know dont like easy guys to get they like a challenge, should i play hard to get and make her some to me

3) im very shy so seriously i cant approach her there must be a way

players out there help me
its been going for like 6 weeks please help

i would like comments from women too

right pumped is a member of this board, dude its been 6 weeks stop playing cat and mouse make a move or your gonna lose her, hot chicks dont stay single for long.
put it this way your not fucking right now so if you tell her you want her and she says no your in the same position your in now...not fucking her, but if she says yes HELLO your getting laid, what could be easier

My good man, you could spend weeks "running game" and "dating" whilst trying to get you wang wet.

However Cardiff Muscle endorses an easier method. I give to you the miracle method of getting your way with the chicks in a fraction of the time..........a little thing called "Rohypnol".

Remeber, its not rape, its "suprise sex"

You're 19 and a virgin cause you fail to talk to chicks. You need to talk to chicks bro. Once you get your dick wet, it becomes easy.

Irish Lad said:
You're 19 and a virgin cause you fail to talk to chicks. You need to talk to chicks bro. Once you get your dick wet, it becomes easy.

Yeah little Bro. Just talk to her before you leave the gym for a bit, crack a few jokes and then before you leave just ask her for her digits. Tell her:

"Listen, Im gonna need your number, right it down for me (hand her a pen) ill call you, well go out some time."

works like a charm.

P.s. I know about shyness kid, you just gotta pick your battles.

Dante44 said:
Yeah little Bro. Just talk to her before you leave the gym for a bit, crack a few jokes and then before you leave just ask her for her digits. Tell her:

"Listen, Im gonna need your number, right it down for me (hand her a pen) ill call you, well go out some time."

works like a charm.

P.s. I know about shyness kid, you just gotta pick your battles.

Yup, say this word for word and your in there. Chicks like men to take control.... She will get wet on the spot!!!! LOL!!!!!

Back