HELP MODS!!!!Govt. issues with ephedra and Prohormones

nopainnogain

HELP MODS!!!! what is all this I have been hearing about the bills in the house and senate to ban or have tighter regulation on ephedra products, and prohormones.... I read in I think it was the latest issue of muscle fitness about the senate bill S722. That was aimed at ephedra and prohormones. Is this area of the supplement area in danger. It was suppossed to hit the floor and be voted upon sometime in July. Then a buddy told me that he had read that the govt. had started cracking down on prohormones and ephedrine. He said that he had read about some bill that went through the house.

Are prohormones and ephedrine in danger of being banned or getting tighter regulations?????

Whats the scoop? has anyone heard anything about this...??????

Im not a mod, but I did stay in a Holiday Inn Express lastnight...

There is a very serious danger both will be banned. Companies are already taking ephedrine out of their products and some companies have been direct to remove their pro hormone line.

Wont be much longer until they take everything else from us as well.

Is it only the ephedrine containing products marketed as dietary supplements that are in danger of being banned, or is it also asthma medicine such as primatine tablets?

PowerBuilder said:
Is it only the ephedrine containing products marketed as dietary supplements that are in danger of being banned,

yes.. though whether they are banned or not. they will no longer exist.. insurance companies have made sure of that.

ephedrine hcl, which is far superior and has less sides, will still be available.

Back