Help- My delt went numb after injection

Help!!!

Hey I'm new to this site and this is my first time stacking 3 steroids I'm taking winni tren and d bol. The winni and tren are injection and I injected 2 shots, .5 of winni in my left and right shoulder and then I injected 2 shots of then in my triceps that where both .5 to and now I have like a big redspot on my tris and they hurt really bad and I injected the winni in my left cheek like 3 days before that and I have like a quarter size bump on my cheek an it hurts to sleep at night can anyone please help me is ther somthing majorly wrong?

Hey I'm new to this site and this is my first time stacking 3 steroids I'm taking winni tren and d bol. The winni and tren are injection and I injected 2 shots, .5 of winni in my left and right shoulder and then I injected 2 shots of then in my triceps that where both .5 to and now I have like a big redspot on my tris and they hurt really bad and I injected the winni in my left cheek like 3 days before that and I have like a quarter size bump on my cheek an it hurts to sleep at night can anyone please help me is ther somthing majorly wrong?

are you fucking retarded? why are yuo stacking tren Winstrol (winny) and dbol alone.

is this your first cycle? I'm assuming it is.

Thanks for the help but don't call me retarded d bol and winni and tren is a cycle alone ive done my research but I think it's because of the stanzolol or w/e that I got because it was made by an underground lab and they aren't to clean like I had swelling on my tries but they are comming down now they still hurt a lol bit but I have like a hog bump only ass where I injected the winni at idk what's up withthat lol

Thanks for the help but don't call me retarded d bol and winni and tren is a cycle alone ive done my research but I think it's because of the stanzolol or w/e that I got because it was made by an underground lab and they aren't to clean like I had swelling on my tries but they are comming down now they still hurt a lol bit but I have like a hog bump only ass where I injected the winni at idk what's up withthat lol

Stacking those as a first cycle is retarded you have no Test what so ever I would just chop my dick off if I was you bc it's not going to work lol. Ppl will read what you're on and just flame you for being a jackass and you can mix them in one shot fyi. Do you know what post cycle therapy (pct) is?

Back