Help! Need Advice on bad injection

PSUKICKSASS

I did my first calf injection(3/9/06) and my calf has swelled up to twice the size of my other. It is hard as a rock, red like a sunburn, and hurts like hell. I have been using the same gear injecting in the bics, trics, and quads with only a little bicep pain (but nothing like this). I aspirated and there was not a drop of blood. I am worried that it is an infection. I woke up w/ a bloody nose this morning and it freaked me out because that was the first bloody nose I have ever had. Coincidence? I hope so. What do u guys think? What should I do? The injection was 400 mg of T-E and 300mg of EQ.

Your calf is still swolen?? How many cc's was the injection? Me personally, I would hit the DR. right away if it's that bad. Any advice on here would just be guessing!

how many cc's was the inject?

well if it is red and hot feeling you certainly could have an abcess forming. i would be worried about it. that is 4 days now right? you could go to the dr. have any antibiotics laying around?

2cc's. I think i have some antibitotics. If I go to the doctors what do i tell them? How would I get an abcess if i didnt have one before using the same gear? What could happen 2 me?
I do have sinus infections, do u think the antibiotics for that would work? So i dont have to tell what happened.

tman55 said:
how many cc's was the inject?

well if it is red and hot feeling you certainly could have an abcess forming. i would be worried about it. that is 4 days now right? you could go to the dr. have any antibiotics laying around?

i understand your concerns. what kind of antibiotics do you have? if you decide not to go to the dr. get on the antibiotics regardless. you may catch it in time.

if you go to the dr like i believe you should and you are not going to tell him the truth, i dunno what you tell him because the inject is in the calf. it will look suspicious either way imo. b12 shot? i dunno about that one.

do a search for abcess and look at some of the pics. they can get bad if not treated and i mean bad.

PSUKICKSASS said:
2cc's. I think i have some antibitotics. If I go to the doctors what do i tell them? How would I get an abcess if i didnt have one before using the same gear? What could happen 2 me?
I do have sinus infections, do u think the antibiotics for that would work? So i dont have to tell what happened.

Go to a walk-in clinic, they see all sorts of werid shit, time to fess up otherwise things could get out of hand.

Show some remorse and theyll prolly just want to help.

With a such concentration, Id expect pain like this. Anyway see a doc regardless, to rule out the abscess possibility.

went to the doctors told them I gave a B-12 injection. No problem got a script. Definate infection so sign of an abcess yet, knock on wood.

FYI u can get an infection from a lot of different things so u dont have to mention the roids.

Thanks for everyones help.

Go

I would go to the Doc.
I read somewhere that a lot of people dont do calf injects because the calfs are prone to bloodclots. I could be wrong but I swear I read that.

PSUKICKSASS said:
went to the doctors told them I gave a B-12 injection. No problem got a script. Definate infection so sign of an abcess yet, knock on wood.

FYI u can get an infection from a lot of different things so u dont have to mention the roids.

Thanks for everyones help.

good decision bro. so i am curious what antibiotic did they give you?

Back