Help needed with Anavar.

welshlaf

Hi all,

I am about to start my first cycle of Anavar tablets and i was hoping to get any advice off people that have used it before.

I am currently around 88kg (around 18% body fat) and i am 5 foot 11.

Any diet, training, dosage tips would be greatly appreciated.

Hi all,

I am about to start my first cycle of Anavar tablets and i was hoping to get any advice off people that have used it before.

I am currently around 88kg (around 18% body fat) and i am 5 foot 11.

Any diet, training, dosage tips would be greatly appreciated.

welcome to ology . i do NOT reccomend taking anavar only . testosterone should be included in all cycles , 1st cycle should be test eth or cyp for 10-12 weeks.
anavar will shut down your natural test and post cycle therapy (pct) will be needed to recover.

welcome to ology . i do NOT reccomend taking anavar only . testosterone should be included in all cycles , 1st cycle should be test eth or cyp for 10-12 weeks.
anavar will shut down your natural test and pct will be needed to recover.

^This

would you suggeest a over the counter testosterone tablet?

as i am totally new to this, i could use all the advice out there.

Thank you for your help.

Also do i take testosterone for the 10-12 weeks then start taking the anavar for a cycle or do i use them both together?

Cheers

Do i use the testosterone first for 12 weeks, then use anavar? or do i use them together?

Thank you for your help.

Do i use the testosterone first for 12 weeks, then use ana Anavar (var) ? or do i use them together?

Thank you for your help.

REAL testosterone is injected and NOT over the counter . save the Anavar (var) for cycle 2.

REAL testosterone is injected and NOT over the counter . save the Anavar (var) for cycle 2.

thank you for your help.

if i were to use ana Anavar (var) in the first cycle without testosterone, would that do any damage? besides lower my testosterone levels?

Yes it would do damage. Possibly permanent damage. Take dawgs advice bro.

Also read the oral cycles sticky

Why do guys even question a guy with 22,000 + posts?

You think maybe us Old Fuckers got old and learned SOMETHING along the way!

In my opinion do what your comfortable with...

I cant stand needles.. feel like a junkie when injecting and cant stand limping around from injection soreness for 3 days..

Man seriously. Where do these people get of giving advise?! Come on now if we all ds what we were comfortable with we would be fat asses in front of a tv all day.

Do NOT do an oral only cycle. If you don't like needles don't use aas

In my opinion do what your comfortable with...

I cant stand needles.. feel like a junkie when injecting and cant stand limping around from injection soreness for 3 days..

find a new hobby. Juicing is all about needles

or get over it and sack up and shoot!

Why do guys even question a guy with 22,000 + posts?

You think maybe us Old Fuckers got old and learned SOMETHING along the way!

Hahah, priceless.. also, you would think someone with any common sense would do quite a bit of reading around a site they've never used before. Simply because, their might have been people before them.. asking the exact same questions..

find a new hobby. Juicing is all about needles

or get over it and sack up and shoot!

Juicing is not a hobby of myne, nor is bodybuilding... I stay in shape for athletics. This site is all about injectables....Many other forums dont have the "NEVER DO ORAL ONLY CYCLES"

Ive done 3.. nothings wrong wiht me and ive kept gains

Then you should go give advice on those other boards. Around here we like to see good advice given to people.

Oral cycles shut down your test and have nothing to replace the natty test.

Juicing is not a hobby of myne, nor is bodybuilding... I stay in shape for athletics. This site is all about injectables....Many other forums dont have the "NEVER DO ORAL ONLY CYCLES"

more power to you man. but maybe there is a reason all of these experienced people on this board advise against it.

if you do not want to inject, don't inject.

But just remember, it's not fun to learn things the hard way.

Having no testosterone in your body is not smart...plain and simple homie. The veterans around this board preach the smart/correct way to use these substances. Just because you can't overcome the negative social connotation of injection (Even though recreational drug abuse injections are completely different) doesn't mean you should advise others to put their health at risk and "do what feels comfortable"

......not to mention you should only have injection pain after the first time you pin a virgin muscle.........You're Being A Pussy

Thank you for your advice to all that have posted so far.

i realise that i may have been asking stupid questions, but as i am new to this i am trying to understand it all.

As i dont want to inject, would i be able to use clomid after a cycle of anavar to re establish my test levels.

Cheers

Back