HELP!! (not another gyno post)

zephyr_987

So a brief history of my problem. I tore my ACL, MCL & meniscus in my right knee 4 yrs ago. got it repaired & re-tore it 6 months into rehab. took sometime to save some $$ (these surgeries are not cheap, even with insurance) repaired it & have had severe back to back spains on both knees for like 2 years straight. with all the time i had to rest in between sprains i ended up with pretty bad muscle atrophy to my quads, hams & calves. this was actually the reason i got into anabolics. and it did help alot with adding meat back on my legs. i just recently started training again and have made alot of progress especially adding strength to my legs. so i started doing some mild agility drills & some light running again, and after my warm up yesterday, while running i had a mis-step & my left knee buckled & i am almost positive that i blew out my left MCL. which means surgery again. im so pissed, frustrated & just devastated because i was making so much progress & i just wanna be able to sit down properly & be normal & function again. (these knee injuries have affected almost every aspect of my life), and im only 25 years old... My question to you guys is : does ANYONE have experience with Adequan?? i have heard its like a miracle drug for Collagen synthesis, basically to strengthen ligaments and tendons,& increases synovial fluid to the joint so it feels smoother. its not an AAS, does not shut u down. i know deca, EQ, Primo, HGH, anavar and a few other AAS get joints stronger, but as of right now i am simply not in good enough shape & healthy enough to go on a cycle (body fat higher than 24%) & have BP problems. ANY INFO WOULD BE HELPFUL. thanks for your time bros.

I don't have any knowledge on Adequan, only what I'd get from reading up on Google and other forums etc. If I was in your position I'd be running a deca/test cycle for an extended period of time. I wouldn't be worried so much about the muscle gain or the fact that your body fat % is very high. Simply focus on recovery. Perform the recovery methods you did during rehabilitation but now on cycle. At such a high body fat % I'd run something to hinder the estro sides, but only if it won't lower synovial fluid in joints etc. I'd need to do a lot more studying to have an effective input but you get the gist. AAS heal and they do it well. Have you considered growth? It's so cheap in the states. Blue tops for under $200 for 100iu. HGH would work wonders.

Have you considered growth? It's so cheap in the states. Blue tops for under $200 for 100iu. HGH would work wonders.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Look into GH bro... I know a number of people recovering from injury who have been using GH (and I believe a low maintenance testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) level dose of test) and seeing some great results.

Mr Zeek is in the final stages of recovering from a pec tear I believe and has been using GH throughout his recovery. Maybe we can get him to drop in his .02

I don't have any knowledge on Adequan, only what I'd get from reading up on Google and other forums etc. If I was in your position I'd be running a deca/test cycle for an extended period of time. I wouldn't be worried so much about the muscle gain or the fact that your body fat % is very high. Simply focus on recovery. Perform the recovery methods you did during rehabilitation but now on cycle. At such a high body fat % I'd run something to hinder the estro sides, but only if it won't lower synovial fluid in joints etc. I'd need to do a lot more studying to have an effective input but you get the gist. AAS heal and they do it well. Have you considered growth? It's so cheap in the states. Blue tops for under $200 for 100iu. HGH would work wonders.

ya bro, a test/deca cycle is definately an option. like 200mg test, 400-600mg deca. yes estro sides would bust my balls due to my BF % being so high. ive never run an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) before mainly due to the fact that alot of them dry out your joints if you drop estro too low. so i'd have to mess around with it and find a nice dose while on. Yes i have considered HGH, heard its like magic for healing... i was actually gonna buy some on my last ACL reconstruction but i didnt have access to a legit source at the time and i live in a part of the states where mail order stuff is hard to get thru customs. Ive only received 1 outta 6 orders ive ever made online due to customs.. i will definately be running 2-6 IU a day (i think thats the dose for healing)immediately after repairing this MCL. im still a bit iffy on a cycle with it because im just so outta shape. anyway thanks for the post bro!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Look into GH bro... I know a number of people recovering from injury who have been using GH (and I believe a low maintenance testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) level dose of test) and seeing some great results.

Mr Zeek is in the final stages of recovering from a pec tear I believe and has been using GH throughout his recovery. Maybe we can get him to drop in his .02

ya bro i read zeek's recovery thread from his pec injury and his recovery time is nothing short of amazing... i think he was almost fully recovered in half the amount of time it normallly takes.. and being that ligament reconstructions take at least 7-12 months i think its in my best interest to take some GH to save some time

Back