Help please. - 2 questions

you dont even know how many mg your doing . thats a GRAM of test a week . if you hadnt screwed up and took twice as much as you should have you would have had enough to run a cycle.
how in the hell do you people use steroids without any idea what the hell your doing , dont be stupid man . stop and run pct and figure out what the hell your doing before using steroids again.

Well, like I said before, my info came from my source and THIS forum. I can't determine who is right and wrong. I was sure I had the info I needed. I even asked over and over. I'll be sure to ask YOU directly next time.

Now that we have established the error I jar made, could we move forward. You act like I have no clue, when all I've done is over dose. I am yet to hear exactly WHY this is too much, or WHAT I can do from here besides give up.

How long before it's too late? A week?

This is too much for dadawg to answer. So I'll ask again, if I get the product in afew days, is it ok to miss by only a few days? Or is it ABSOLUTELY essential that I stick to the days I've been shooting?

Are you kidding? I haven't put anything down. I am simply asking for an answer... Not "shoulda coulda woulda"....

Looks like you have to work on your patience friend.

Keep in mind Truuth the Dawg has been at this a long time. He will work with you once he sees you are willing to listen.

Often these guys will post for advice when they have these crazy cycles and then try to justify why their cycle is ok, even when the threads go for pages with 20 guys telling them it is fucked up and they need to fix it.

I don't think you are one of those guys, reason I've been on this thread so long already today.

I explained to you why it is too much bro, let me copy what i told you

I'm going to try to explain some things to you here Truuth, don't take it as me being hard on you but your cycle is a damn mess!

First real cycle and you are doing 1 gram of test per week. Thank god you at least have some nolvadex on hand.

Cut your dosage in half with the test, I'm serious, where do you go from here on future cycles if your first one is a gram of test?

Your first cycle is the one you will respond best to. That is how it works. You will never again make the same gains on the same mgs of gear. The first is always the best in this regard.

Lets start with this

Just a heads up when people log in today and see this thread some will flame you for it. Keep your cool and people will see you are a decent guy worth helping. It's almost like they will test you to see if you are worth the time and effort. So take that for what it is worth.

Last edited:
This is too much for dadawg to answer. So I'll ask again, if I get the product in afew days, is it ok to miss by only a few days? Or is it ABSOLUTELY essential that I stick to the days I've been shooting?

the only thing worse than a idiot is a smart ass idiot.

you fucked this up from the start. you ran out of test and you overdosed from the start but all your concered with is asking over and over how long before you should start post cycle therapy (pct) if you dont get more test. i allready told you in a post above how long before lou would have to start post cycle therapy (pct) .

Lets disrespect the senior moderator, use your head man

I meant if I get my Sustanon (sust) within a couple days of my scheduled shot, can I continue my cycle? I will take the advice and lower the dose, no problem. And I see now that the problem lies with future cycles maybe
Not working.

I am only trying to learn. I was convinced that I was as knowledgable as I could be. I am not a "GaGOD" I am only human.

I meant if I get my Sustanon (sust) within a couple days of my scheduled shot, can I continue my cycle? I will take the advice and lower the dose, no problem. And I see now that the problem lies with future cycles maybe
Not working.

I am only trying to learn. I was convinced that I was as knowledgable as I could be. I am not a "GaGOD" I am only human.

Going to let you in on a little secret then I'm done with this thread.

You have 34 posts, at 50 posts you would have been able to PM and receive PM's

You seemed like a good guy in a bind possibly over a shitty source.

You have been on the site a few months and from your other posts you seemed like a stand up guy.

So there might have been a chance that someone might have tried to help you by at least pointing you to in a direction ,obviously not anything private but you catch the drift.

Getting smart with DaDawg twice has tanked that remote possibility for you. Something to think about

Well I appreciate that. I will take your advice... But the l33t Forum mods don't scare me. There are many other sites. Da dawg should maybe consider exactly his role, which is a forum mod. Which means as much to me as a frozen
Boot.

Well I appreciate that. I will take your advice... But the l33t Forum mods don't scare me. There are many other sites. Da dawg should maybe consider exactly his role, which is a forum mod. Which means as much to me as a frozen
Boot.

good bye smart ass

bro its just to much -if you start with 1000mg a week . i say do your post cycle therapy (pct) , and stay a way from gears for few weeks to refresh your receptors. than start with as loo as 400mg-500mg

good bye smart ass

I've got a feeling this guy will start up on the deca he has since he is out of test and only 6 weeks in.

Hope he doesn't run the deca at a gram too or it could be a miserable next 6 months for him :thumbsdow

His posts were a cluster fuck to begin with, he actually thought a 10ml vial was 250mg:rolleyes2

Like I said before, it's the spoon fed/entitled/instant gratification generation.

Boot.

Holy fuck man! Dawg told you back in October how many mg you should be running 500-600mg not 1G!

You seem like a nice enough guy but damn!

You gotta read some stickys & Dawgs response to your 10/26 thread.

You can lead a horse to water but you can't make him drink it, Dawg. If you can't tell how much sauce you have or the dose per ml, you have ZERO business with juice.

Last edited:
dont be a damn smart ass. DADAWG is here to help. u r wasting gear. if u would have set up the cycle right u could have completed a real cycle. some people dont pin an entire gram/week until like 10th cycle. IMO stop cycle, do pct, stock up on chems. and run a real cycle in a few months, in the meantime, research

Back