Help please with diet plan and workout

Sammysweetie

Hi I’m just looking for some advice on my diet plan and workout. Iv been training on and off for a few years so Iv had two bad injuries and had my kids, which put a stop to it each time. I’m now in full health and I am determined to be the best I can be, I just want to make sure everything is ok so I’m not wasting my time, Iv done a lot of research so I’ll give u a look at my daily routine.
Weight 145 lbs
Height 5:6 ft
BMR: 1907
BF: 25
I’m looking to get my BF to around 20, and I want to build a lot of strength.

I workout around 5 days a week 30 mins of cardio 2 days a week usually after I train. I do legs x 2, I usually alternate chest and back and arms and shoulders I will do one once a week the other twice a week. I’m lifting as heavy as I can maybe only getting 6 reps.
My diet
Breakfast
30g oats with handful of almonds and 20 mls almond milk, two egg whites.
Protein shake pow

Lunch
2 whole eggs 4 egg whites, large green salad spinach ect or
1 breast chicken with large green salad

Dinner
Steak, turkey or fish
Lots of green veg asparagus broccoli
I take bcaa and Creatine monohydrate.
Thanks any help is greatly appreciated.
I’

How many ounces of chicken there boss? it would be a good idea to add the ounces of the meats that your eating.
break it down. I would also contact 3J in the forum here for some free advice.

have you calculated the macros for your meals? from the looks of it its very low. much to low for your level of activity and (if your bmr is correct) youre starving yourself

The ability to prepare is massive.
Thats the only way i can personally stay strict to a regiment if i know i am preparing constantly. Usually every 2 days.

There's definitely a workout component to getting down to 20% body fat, but the majority of your energy should go to cleaning up your eating habits.
Cut sugar-drink intake in half.
Get a food scale.
Track your food intake.
Eat five meals a day.
Upgrade half your snacks.
Skip the salad.
Set small goals.
Go slow.(indianworkouts)

have you calculated the macros for your meals? from the looks of it its very low. much to low for your level of activity and (if your bmr is correct) youre starving yourself

is that not standard practice among them?

A medium meal (small bowl of chicken, rice, vegetables, sauce) is 500 calories. A large meal (8oz steak, potatoes, salad with dressing, beer) is 900 calories. Meals. You don't need to eat unhealthy starchy foods like pasta and bread for the purposes of "workout energy."
Follow a Healthy Eating Plan. A healthy eating plan should include foods you enjoy along with plenty of healthy, not-too-processed foods like fruits, vegetables, whole grains, low-fat dairy, lean meats, seafood, beans, and nuts.(Indian workouts)

Back