help! questions with quad injection

CaptHowdy

ok so i did my first quad injection it was 3mls. so the spot is like cramped making it hard to bend the leg wich sux. is this from to much in one spot? i followed the guy from spot injections.com. i did all the steps and had no issues untill later. its not red. its just sore making walking a problem. also the oil is going down closer to my knee is this normal?

another question about "test flu." i have experienced these symtoms before with prop and they didnt go away untill i stopped using it. hot cold sweat and feeling of no energy. i have axio labs test enan. would taking ibuprofin be a bad idea for the symtoms? I am also running Anavar (var) so i am not trying to get crazy.

yes takeing IB should be fine. i took it.
as for the feelings your getting the cramping will subside after a few shots its just virgin or has not been filled in a while. the other abot the oil running down to you knee. you mean the cramping feeling. if soo the bite will move a little.

ok yea its tender down tward my knee. this is my first time injecting quds i am trying to get a few spots to do because i used to only do delts and glutes. i want a better rotation. do you think it is from the ba% being 2 high or just to much oil in 1 spot?

being a new injection site it most likely the amount being injected. if after a few weeks of injections it sore then try to cut the oil. i dont know anything about baking it to lower the %

how are you doing your quad shots? if its running to your knee it sounds like went kinda low on the quad-no biggie but the higher on my quad i go the less pain

also alot of people shoot their quad while sitting in a chair, i used too........i have found that sitting on the floor with leg extended straight is the most painless and easiest way to get the muscle to relax which plays a huge role in wether i will be a lil sore or not.

also put a small couch pillow under the bend in your leg-this will also take the pressure off your muscle and allow you to relax it 100%

and the last tip-grab a big hunk of your leg with your oppisite hand and pinch it together-then pin right in the middle-this will allow the needle to go in pain free........oh yea and sometimes i slap the shit outta th spot where i will inject-this will numb it temporarily

how are you doing your quad shots? if its running to your knee it sounds like went kinda low on the quad-no biggie but the higher on my quad i go the less pain

also alot of people shoot their quad while sitting in a chair, i used too........i have found that sitting on the floor with leg extended straight is the most painless and easiest way to get the muscle to relax which plays a huge role in wether i will be a lil sore or not.

also put a small couch pillow under the bend in your leg-this will also take the pressure off your muscle and allow you to relax it 100%

and the last tip-grab a big hunk of your leg with your oppisite hand and pinch it together-then pin right in the middle-this will allow the needle to go in pain free........oh yea and sometimes i slap the shit outta th spot where i will inject-this will numb it temporarily

I always do mine standing up, I'll have to try that. What's the difference between pinning into stretched skin or pinning into a pinch? I always stretch it, though it would help close the skin quicker.

thanks for the good advice oak. I thought i was relativly high on the quad. i was higher then the guy on spot inject.com. i think its just to much oil. i have done 3mls in my delts and glutes with no problems so i didnt think it was an issue to do the same with my quads. i was thinking that it is a much bigger muscle then my delts so it will take to it better.

you try to dillute it?

I had horrible pain and swelling so bad I limped for days until I mixed it with grapeseed oil. Dilluting it 1/2 and 1/2 and poof never a problem again.

Back