Help to much EQ

matchbox

This is my first cycle and I know that after you all read this i will get alot of negative feedback but i need some help because i am experiencing some testicular problems and i need to know what i should do to correct it.

I wanted to do a mild cycle of EQ only. eveything i read was nothing but positive slowly but surely gains, and thats all i really wanted. the guy i got everything from has been a user for about 12 years and told me the same thing that it is a harmless cycle that will allow me to have alot of keepable mass. i later added Sustanon (sust) 250mg a week. Here is the f*cked up part. The amount of EQ that i thought i was taking was 600mg a week, but its 200 mg per CC, so, i was really taking 1200mg of EQ. right now i got about 1 1/2 months of 1200mg EQ in me with 250mg of Sustanon (sust) per week, and now my balls are starting to feel cramped. every day they feel a little bit more sore. it doesn't really hurt, its more of a annoying feeling, almost like i have blue balls. he never told me it was 200mg per CC i found out on accident while having a conversation about how much he was taking. when he said that he only takes 1.5CC 2 times a week because its 200mg per CC i fliped out.

I have not taken any Sustanon (sust) or EQ for the past 4 days and dont know if i should wait to flush some out, or keep taking it at a lower dose. the testicle problem is starting to scare me, and i dont know if i should go to the doctor or not because i have no idea if this will work itself out or if i need medical help.
today he gave me proviron 25mg a pill and said take 2 a day and it will help. i need an expert opinion, i feel like i did something horable to myself.

dont worry too much, your balls will return to normal once you stop (or at least some weeks after) and especially once you'll run Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG). The very low pain you are experiencing is normal, I had it aswell its from the drain

what i would do is of course to lower the dose now to something like 400/w and make the cycle shorter (eg 8 weeks). Make sure you have clomid/nolva/hcg on hand for your post cycle therapy (pct) and things will be okay

Wow Lol that's funny but not funny. I woulden't get to worried about it. Just continue to do your weekly does as you were just cut that EQ back to were it should be. About your nuts. Can your guy supply you with Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG). Good stuff. Alot of guys take it through out there cycle to keep the nuts in good shape. Some take it at the end of there cycle but the most usefull way is to take it through out. See if you can get it and take 250iu's every 4 days or so. Maybe even do a quick loading dose and do like 500iu 2 times in 1 week to just get jumped started.

As already stated, is normal bro.. Don't flip out over it. Its basically just your natty test production shutting down and your nuts start to shrink a bit (atrophy) because of it. In my experience they ache a bit for a week or so, your nuts shrink just a little bit and then the ache goes away. Then when you run HCG/PCT the ache will return for a bit because your nuts are blowing back up to size. So, no worries :)
Personally, I'd just drop the EQ and continue on with the Sustanon (sust) or Test for 12 weeks since its your first cycle anyway.

dont worry too much, your balls will return to normal once you stop (or at least some weeks after) and especially once you'll run Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG). The very low pain you are experiencing is normal, I had it aswell its from the drain

what i would do is of course to lower the dose now to something like 400/w and make the cycle shorter (eg 8 weeks). Make sure you have clomid/nolva/hcg on hand for your post cycle therapy (pct) and things will be okay

cosign.

Take your dose gradualy down to 600mg/week but do not do it all at once as it will cause a major fluctuation in hormone lvls, also go buy some OTC test booster or trib as it will help stimulate your LH and help stop the uncomfortable feeling you are getting.

Agree with whats being said above, not too much more to add. I have had something similar before when it almost feels like you balls are being pulled too far, like up into your stomach and it doesn't feel too good! Like said above get some natural test boosters/hcg and you will be all good soon, you can also run these during your cycle for future reference. Just make sure you always know 100% whats what from now on, you cant always count on the "source" to tell you everything or the correct things for that matter, sucks but true!

Anyway, you will be fine in no time bro, no worries!

thanks alot! i spoke with an advice nurse the other day and he told me to take anti inflammatories every 8 hours. so i am, and it helps a bit. my guy can get anything... if san diego pd got a hold of his cell phone half san diego would be out of drugs. not something to brag about... anyway i still have a sh*t ton of EQ on standby (all ready payed for) ill get clomid/nolva/hcg for afterwords.

Last edited by a moderator:
Take your dose gradualy down to 600mg/week but do not do it all at once as it will cause a major fluctuation in hormone lvls, also go buy some OTC test booster or trib as it will help stimulate your LH and help stop the uncomfortable feeling you are getting.

I have to disagree with all of this. EQ is a long ester drug, dropping the dose to 600 all at once will not cause a major fluctuation in hormone levels. In fact if you drop the dose to 600 it will take more than a month for blood levels of de-estrified boldenone to reach the highest level they would have hit had he been injecting 600 mgs. per week all along.

I don't know how long the original cycle was supposed to be, but if it was 10 weeks (a decenctly long cycle) it is probably going to take a month from the time of the last overdose of eq before post cycle therapy (pct) can begin so perhaps you should consider stopping now.

I agree with the suggestion of using Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG), and starting asap. You don't want to be using it during PCT, but rather during the cycle, before post cycle therapy (pct) starts. I use about 700 ius per week, divided into 2 shots.

JMO...but OTC test booster while shut down from test and eq is a waste of good money when he could order some Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) instead, or even take some clomid, which is a REAL test stimulator. But hcg. Or he should just tough it out lol.

1,200 mgs eq first time around....hahaha....glad he wasn't using Tren-e, then we wouldnt be laughing so hard right?

Back