Help! Week 10: High Estradiol

Athl33t

Hi, I'm in week 10 of 12 in Austinites first-cycle guide which suggests Arimidex @ 0.25mg every other day. I bought 1mg pills from EuroPharms but when I put it on my scale it only weighs .66mg! I thought perhaps my scale was off so I have just been splitting this pill into fours and assuming it would equal .25mg.
View attachment 557226

But today I got my blood test results back and my Estradiol is 69.9. Should I up my Arimidex to half a pill a day(.33mg)? Also, does the rest of my blood work look normal for week 10?

View attachment 557225

.25mg eod is a starting dose. some need to up it to .5mg eod. everyone's different. your estradiol is high but not crazy high. up your ai dose and check again.

we dont react all the same to drugs man bro dawg

That and the dose of test was never disclosed. .25mg Adex EOD for 500mg/wk? 750mg/wk? 1g/wk? The amount of aromatizable hormone matters when it comes to combating the effects of estradiol. I personally would indeed increase it to .5mg EOD and see how things go. If you start to experience joint pain and notice you're feeling sluggish, it would be time to reevaluate and perhaps find a happy medium with .5mg E3.5D or such. Of course another blood test would be recommended at that point to verify that it is indeed too much adex causing a low E2, to prevent the guessing game.

My .02c :)

That and the dose of test was never disclosed. .25mg Adex EOD for 500mg/wk? 750mg/wk? 1g/wk? The amount of aromatizable hormone matters when it comes to combating the effects of estradiol. I personally would indeed increase it to .5mg EOD and see how things go. If you start to experience joint pain and notice you're feeling sluggish, it would be time to reevaluate and perhaps find a happy medium with .5mg E3.5D or such. Of course another blood test would be recommended at that point to verify that it is indeed too much adex causing a low E2, to prevent the guessing game.

Great insight and advice as always. I'm on week 5 of my first cycle (500mg Test E dosed E3.5days with 0.25mg Adex EOD). I'm going for bloodwork in week 6 so I'm definitely curious as to how much others aromatize testosterone. My joints are a bit achy at times but I reason that's likely from the personal best weights I've been man handling lately.

I'm on TRT and before I switched to twice weekly injections, I was doing 100mg injected once a week and my E2 was 68.3 pg/mL (range: 7.6-42.6 pg/mL).

Adex must pretty strong stuff, depending on how much OP is injecting per week of course.

Edit: no AI with my TRT regiment

Great advice as always. I was dosing Test E at 500mg/wk following Austinite's first-cycle . I'm still not sure if my body produces higher E2 than normal, or if these pills really do weigh only .66mgs. Either way I will increase my dosage to half a pill EOD. Thanks.

or if these pills really do weigh only .66mgs.

I believe the 1mg Arimidex tabs are indicative of the strength of the drug and not the weight of the individual tablet. So your .66mgs tabs could very well be adex at 1mg strength.

Back