Help with a UGL called ExoScientific - I believe that is the name?

Gym Rat

a Legend
Good day fellow members.

I have been hearing quite a bit of promising news regarding a lab called ExoScientific, and would really like to try but would like some opinions and feedback before making an order.

If anyone would be kind enough to PM me the contact info as well, that would be appreciated.

Hahaha........I think you mean Exoscience

from what I've heard they are an excellent up and coming lab, definitely worth giving a shot.

ExoScience does use MAO raws they are here to help those in need and very friendly. If anyone has any questions please feel free to PM me.

Last edited:
Im interested as well but looks like Ill have to wait to PM you because I dont have 50 posts yet. Definitely want to give Exoscience a run....

Squad Leader I will PM ya when I get enough posts.....I'm in no hurry as I am still learning so much thanks to these awesome vets who help peolpe out. The info here is informative and always someone here to help with anything to do with health,diet,cycles,aas and the list goes on...A big THANKS to all you who help us learn the proper way to succeed with our goals

Back