Help with acne!!!!!!

youngbuck85

Hey guys, Im on week 8 of my 2nd test e cycle and the acne on my shoulders is as bad as ever.

I never had a single spot on my back my whole life until my 1st cycle and ever since then my shoulders hav been covered in acne (both the lots of little small ones plus the big purple triumphant bastards)!!

Iv been taking Erythromycin all the way through my course and am still currently taking it,although I havnt seen a shred of improvment.

Help me out here bros,Im this close to harpoonin this chick iv been after for ages and pretty sure the volcana back aint gonna go down well!!!

Accutane as a last resort but try a good acne scrub. See if that works for you first.

Acne washes only help for the little fuckers. when youve got the big pingpong ball sized angry whore ones, your gonna need accutane. At 20mg a day i doubt you will see to many sides. when i was at 60mg per day it wasnt too bad. Just dry skin and stomach cramps n stuff. just drink heaps of water.

Get 20mgs a day, drink LOTS of water, stay the fuck out of the sun, never wash your face more than twice a day, and only wash it gently, dont scrub (body looses oil off the skin and overreacts producing twice as much oil - you then wash more often, bad cycle to get into) eat healthy, dont eat chewing gum or chocolate. You should be sweet after a month or so.

Sides of accutane can be sooooo different from one person to the next...
I was on a very high dosage cause i had some fucking hardcore shit, but my sides wernt to bad at all, just dry lips, dry eyes, stomach cramps etc.

I knew people who were on half as much as me that lost all their finger and toe nails, lost all their hair, skin all over turning bright pink, bad breathe, excessive pealing, serious liver problems etc.

Can be pretty harsh, but having golfball acne is fucked

I was rx. accutane in 7th grade.. i had horrible acne, NOTHING helped... washes, retin-a, scrubs.. ect..

i was on accutane for a few months, and it was all gone, no scarring... i had to do the bloodtest every month...i assume for liver?

but here in the past years, ive noticed that it has gotton a bad rep... do dr.s still provide it?

the only sides i had with accutaine was that it was so strong, it seems that it takes all the oil out of your body...

so my skin was horrible dry, and my hair.. i had to put oil in my hair, and use lotion constantly..... im sure i'll get hazed on this, it wasnt jerycurl haha...but i did have to put a little oil in my hair to make it shiny

this might sound facked...but regular showers sometimes twice a day comes in handy..i do it and the acne level on me is 0....but get a regular cheaper body wash to dry ur skin out a lil....

drying your skin out is not a good idea... maybe for spot pimples and little ones and stuff.. not the big shit.

I remember going on that proactive shit, this just made it fucking worse. clearasil, proactive, all that sorta shit is great for the little spot pimples, but it does the exact OPPOSITE for large, cystic angry motherfucken acne.

Every time you dry your skin out, the body freaks out produce oil and grease overtime. This creats more cysts and makes the existing ones considerably larger.

Be sure to wash your face(clear the bacteria) but dont overdo it by using heaps of scrubs, scrubing your face or excessively washing.

Back