Help with energy loss culprit

dirkdiggler9969

I am currently on a cycle of Test E 750mg's a wk, Tren ace 75mg-100mg's ed, and I just started 100mg's a day of Winstrol (winny) about a week ago. I would have to make an educated guess and assume that it has something to due with the Winstrol (winny) because thats when I began to loose all my energy and as a result some of my strenght. The only other culprit would be the melatonin that I'm taking to sleep or the fact that I cut out all sugar containing drinks. But, I'm only taking 1 3mg pill maybe 2 sometimes. I feel bad that I can't diagnose this myself but what the fuck, thats what this board is for right. Below is a list of my over the counters I'm taking too:

B5- not sure how much, lets just say a lot, maybe 5 pills a day (for skin and digestion)

A tablespoon of Glutamine and Taurine with my Muscle milk shakes (1-2 a day)

About 1600mg's of advil a day (back injury) taken in 2 doses (4 in the morning and 4 at night)

2 milk thistle caps/ 1 with each dose of 50mg's of winny.

1 3mg melatonin at night.

And thats pretty much it. It's to the point to where I'm sleeping ALL day on my days off and have no fucking energy. Sometimes I'll even take half a Vivarin(100mg's of caffine) and nothing. Help a brotha out.

Are you taking letro? I found that if i took too much letro i lost strength and energy. How much have you been training lately? Possible overtraining? Maybe take a couple days off and let your cns recover fully. Everything you mentioned looks fine and i wouldn't think it would cause this

I was taking letro in the beginning. Haven't taken it for about 3 weeks now, killed my sex drive and my strength. I'm not overtraing because I've been so busy at work, it's caused me to take days off. It's pretty severe to the point where it has to be a lack of something or too much something in my body.

Anyone else?

What's up D!? This is a tough one.. Are you even currently taking an AI? Letro is harsh but Aromasin is great... I start it from day 1 of my cycles and run it to the end with no issues... just positives.
Running Tren, have you considered taking Cabaser?? Not sure but that could help as well.
Other then that and taking stabs in the dark, you mentioned it seemed to start with the Winny.. personally, I'd stop the Winstrol (winny) for a week or so and see if things improve. It's worth a shot bro. Good luck!

Yeah, that's the only thing i can think of as well. But you've run Winstrol (winny) before with no probs so that doesn't seem to be it either. What's your BP at? Could it be something to do with the old ticker again?

Nah it ain't my BP and my heart is skraight! When I ran Winstrol (winny) before I was cutting and expected to be tired. I'm not really cutting yet. I'm on weight for my comps this weekend and haven't had to adjust my diet at all, other than cutting out sugar in my drinks. I'm cutting out the Winstrol (winny) today until Wednesday and I'll see if thats the problem. It's gotta be.

Back