Help with EQ only cycle

Hefty

Hi.
I'm a firsttimer thinking of doing a EQ only cycle. I could use some info on this though...

-I will be using EQ 400mg/ml.
-I will be doing 240mg/week
-I will be doing it for 12 weeks

Now for the questions.
-Is 240mg/week to low?
-How much will this shut me down?
-Will I have to use Clomid to get my endogenous testo back up after the cycle?
-Will there be testicular atrophy? (--> if so HCG)

Yes, to everyone one of your questions. I'd recommend 600mgs a week for 10 weeks followed by clomid/nolva therapy. Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) throughout or at least at the end.

ready2explode said:
Yes, to everyone one of your questions. I'd recommend 600mgs a week for 10 weeks followed by clomid/nolva therapy. Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) throughout or at least at the end.

Ditto.....except I would say run it @ 400 mg/week

BTW, what are your stats; age, weight, height, lifting experience, goals of cycle, etc. ??

StoneColdNTO said:

BTW, what are your stats; age, weight, height, lifting experience, goals of cycle, etc. ??

Yes, 400 mg/week, but I would go with 12 weeks. EQ is slooowww. The fun for me starts only from week 5 or 6.

The thing is, it's my first cycle and from what I understand you don't have to take such high doses to get good results. Of course I might be wrong about this, it is after all my first cycle we're talking about.
Looking at the classic cycles, the oldtimers used much lower doses than modern bb's and still got results?

As for my stats and such...
I weigh about 220lbs at 6'0". I've been lifting for a little more than three years. I've been activ with sports all my life. I'm 29yrs old.

Most recommend 4-500mgs of test only for a first bulker. Test is MUCH stronger than eq, and carries more sides. 600mgs of eq for a first cycle is definitely not a crazy idea.

And to the one who said to run it @ 400 mgs for 12 weeks: if you up your dose you will start to notice eq's effects sooner than week 5 or 6. This goes for ALL steroids.

StoneColdNTO said:

Go with 400mgs/weekly Hefty.......EQ took several weeks for me to start noticing body composition. I personally would do it for a minimum of 12 weeks.

As for your ?s.........yes to all, start your clomid 3 weeks after your last shot!

Hefty said:
How much EQ and for how long would be safe to use if not to use post cycle Clomid and Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG)?

No matter how long you run it, and at what ever dose.....you will have to to post-cycle or you are going to lose any and all gains you made.

If that is so, then I can understand the reason for stacking. You'll be shut down anyway so why not get some real gains...

StoneColdNTO said:
No matter how long you run it, and at what ever dose.....you will have to to post-cycle or you are going to lose any and all gains you made.

Hefty said:
If that is so, then I can understand the reason for stacking. You'll be shut down anyway so why not get some real gains...

No, bro, being shut down is not the only side you can have; so watch out: the more products you stack and the more sides you'll have.

WannaImpress said:
Go with 400mgs/weekly Hefty.......EQ took several weeks for me to start noticing body composition. I personally would do it for a minimum of 12 weeks.

As for your ?s.........yes to all, start your clomid 3 weeks after your last shot!

I agree with WI, I would run the EQ@400-500ngs./week for 12-16 weeks.

Ok, you all pretty much seem to agree on dosage and post cycle therapy. Will it be necessary to use Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) during the cycle or would it be enough to use Tribulus Terrestris instead?

I don't think is is necessary, but since you have to run EQ for a while in order to get good results, it would not be a bad idea to hit some Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) around mid-cycle or you could run it throughout.

Ok, so a burst of Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) somtime in the middle. Hmmm
Any suggestions as to the Dosage on Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG)? I havn't read all that much about HCG, I know it's supposed to restore the testicles but I know next to nothing on how to use it...
(My next thing to do, read up on HCG...)

Although 400mg is a solid dose. In my 4th cycle I took 250mg for 10 weeks and gained 15lbs. I think your dose with a solid diet will yeild very nice results.

The sides of taking 400mg of EQ are not much different than 240mg. If you can take 400mg for 12 weeks do it!

Back