Help with first batch!

tnarmyng

I've used test and deca, but I've been thinking about brewing my own for awhile. Can anyone give me a basic recipe for test and deca, and what I need to do it. Any advice is better that trying and wasting it.

P.S. I have pics of what I've used in the vials if that helps. Just looking for a cheaper, slightly more potent route.

Thanks man. Basskiller is damn near everything. Where do i get the powder and oil though? And which oil do I use?

Wow you are kidding right? I have no earthly idea where to get such things ... F*****g cop!

Damn man really? that's the first and last time I bother trying to point a newbie in the right direction

Thanks man. Basskiller is damn near everything. Where do i get the powder and oil though? And which oil do I use?

Don't pay no attention to them tnar, go to your local bulk store and get your powders and the oils are at every department store. I personally like the 5W30 grade but that's my preference ;)

damn thats a lotta hostility! wrong question.. my bad. i appreciate the help and ill try to find somewhere to get the powders etc.

damn thats a lotta hostility! wrong question.. my bad. i appreciate the help and ill try to find somewhere to get the powders etc.

Hostility???? WOW! where did you grow up brother, smallville??? Hostility was close custody at the John B. Connally unit Kenedy TX. This is actually a nice way to say that the way you are going about your first 16 posts here at ology..... you appear to be a cop!
Some people dive into things head on without reading and lurking first, obviously this is what you've done. Nobody here willl help someone out like that.
If you're not a cop then don't take it personally, PUT IN YOUR TIME, GET TO KNOW PEOPLE, AND GET THINGS FIGURED OUT FOR WHAT YOU'RE TRYING TO DO. This could take you years, not usually, but it could and if you're not a cop then it will show at some point and people will accept you with "less hostility".

Lol. You guys are to harsh. Tnar I'll help you buddy, but only if I can make it and bottle it as well.

You do realize this is illegal in most places?

Hostility???? WOW! where did you grow up brother, smallville??? Hostility was close custody at the John B. Connally unit Kenedy TX. This is actually a nice way to say that the way you are going about your first 16 posts here at ology..... you appear to be a cop!
Some people dive into things head on without reading and lurking first, obviously this is what you've done. Nobody here willl help someone out like that.
If you're not a cop then don't take it personally, PUT IN YOUR TIME, GET TO KNOW PEOPLE, AND GET THINGS FIGURED OUT FOR WHAT YOU'RE TRYING TO DO. This could take you years, not usually, but it could and if you're not a cop then it will show at some point and people will accept you with "less hostility".

Yeah what he said... no where near hostile bro just callin it like I see it. And let's get real, it's like this ... you got two hot chicks one is on the corner giving it away to every guy that walks up asking for it and the other is just wanting you to put in some work before she throws it on ya. Maybe you're the type that likes to get burnt ... I recommend passing on anything that comes that easy.
No hard feelings just do some reading and post your thoughts so guys can get to know u. Someone will throw you a bone eventually or you may even figure out something on your own. :dunno:

Back