Help with gyno...maybe? Any advice is greatly appreciated

Oatmeal77

What's up fellows. This is my second thread on this forum so if you missed the last one..it's a pleasure to be here.

Quick stat rundown again
39, 190lbs, very clean diet, 17% bf as I've always carried fat in chest and stomach area. Training hard last 2yrs. I have a few cycles under my belt from my younger years.

I'm currently in week 4 of 600mg sust a week and 30mg of dbol a day, I'm running 12.5mg of exemestane eod. I have nolva and Clomid on hand as well for pct

My question is regarding the lumps I have surrounding my nipples not behind them. Does gyno only form directly behind the nipple or can it also form in the surrounding areas? They are not hard or sensitive.

Thanks in advance for any input.

Is it fatty or glandular? Sounds possibly more like pseudo gynecomastia... You just might be someone who needs to get their body fat lower until it disappears.

Doesn't sound like gyno based on your description. But if you want to be sure you can always run a preventative dose of Raloxifene or Tamoxifen while on cycle.

Have you gotten blood work to check your E2?

Everybody is different so you'll have to find your own dose and calibrate by testing.

To me 12.5 mg EOD of exemestane on 600 test and 30 dbol sounds low. The half life requires every day dosing, and at that aromatizing load I'd guess you need 12.5mg/day. Maybe less once you cut out the dbol.

Only way to know is to see if dose effects your lump concerns, and bloodtesting.

Doesn't sound like Gyno bud
You can always run some nolva if you're worried exemestane doesn't have a negative interaction with seems like Alex does

Thank you all for the replies and input. This site is truly amazing. I think maybe I've got a little pubescent gyno with some excess chest fat. I'll be upping my exemestane to 12.5mg ed and run 20 to 40mg of Nolva and see how things go. I've also ordered some hcg as it seems to be protocol now a days...it's been ten years since I've cycled. Thanks again...i feel welcomed.

Oat

Thank you all for the replies and input. This site is truly amazing. I think maybe I've got a little pubescent gyno with some excess chest fat. I'll be upping my exemestane to 12.5mg ed and run 20 to 40mg of Nolva and see how things go. I've also ordered some hcg as it seems to be protocol now a days...it's been ten years since I've cycled. Thanks again...i feel welcomed.

Oat

Get some blood work before you change your protocol. It is quick, cheap and easy.

when are you going to have your blood work done?

I've been waiting on some extra cash and Today is my last day of dbol. Should I wait for the dbol to "level" out first and if so how long? I'm gonna keep running the dust for several more weeks. I'm feeling good...no signs of new gyno or any other problems. I've been running the aromadex at 12.5eod....seems to be about right.

I've been waiting on some extra cash and Today is my last day of dbol. Should I wait for the dbol to "level" out first and if so how long? I'm gonna keep running the dust for several more weeks. I'm feeling good...no signs of new gyno or any other problems. I've been running the aromadex at 12.5eod....seems to be about right.

wait till it levels out 3-6 weeks

Back