Help With Home Brew Test E

jbird101

Whats going on guys. ive been thinking about making my owen Test E for a while now, came across a few brews online that look good.Here is the one that im going to use let me know what you think and if i need anything else. Also if any one knows a legit website to get the Test E powder just message would help a lot.

Makes 20ml @ 250mg/ml

Test Enanthate 10 gram conversion

Needed
10 grams test E
2ml Benzyl Alcohol = 5% BA
30.5 ml sesame oil or grapeseed
Syringes 3cc & 5/10cc
18 or 20 gauge needles
mixing Vial
Sterile Vial
Whatman sterile filter

1. Weigh out 10 grams of powder.
2. Place powder in vial.
3. Add BA to the vial.
4. Heat oil in the oven to help sterilize it, heat to at least 212 degrees F. I usually heat my oil at 275 to be sure, I put the oil in a muffin pan, just fill one of the indentions this is plenty for these experiments. Also heat more oil than you need, as you will not be able to get it all out of the pan.
5. Add oil to the vial, save 2 ml of oil in the syringe for later. Gently shake vial.
6. Heat mixture if necessary. I like heating my powder products, by placing the vial in a frying pan, and placing it on the eye of the stove.
7. Place a 18 or 20 gauge needle in the sterile vial attach Whatman sterile filter.
8. Place another needle in the sterile vial to relieve the pressure.
9. Draw out solution with a syringe, run though Whatman filter.
10. Take other syringe with 2ml oil, run through Whatman into solution

I'm not against brewing at all, but have you thought this through completely? From what I understand, you would have to order raws in increments of 100g or so. That's a much larger red flag to the authorities and if, by chance, it gets caught up in customs you could be looking at intent to distribute charges. I'm not saying don't do it, I thought about it myself (I like the idea of being able to control what I'm injecting)... But I just don't want to risk getting busted with that much raw powder. I don't need my face on the front page of paper under the headline "Major Steroid Kingpin Busted!!!!" just because I had extra raws on hand for personal use.

Not a very good recipe. 5% Ba is too much, 2% at most is what you want. Also, there is no Benzyl benzoate. You could brew test E without it, but it works as a solvent, a preservitive and to help thin the oil. Without it your gear will be on the thick side and it'll make your first attemp much easier.

Heating oil in the oven will not sterilize, oil is too viscous and would require too much heat. Autoclave is a different story. Also, that step is pointless as nothing is sterile until it goes through the filter. Whats the point of adding sterile oil to non sterile raw?

My advice, we have a chem study forum that'll give you the proper ratios. Check it out.

I'm not against brewing at all, but have you thought this through completely? From what I understand, you would have to order raws in increments of 100g or so. That's a much larger red flag to the authorities and if, by chance, it gets caught up in customs you could be looking at intent to distribute charges. I'm not saying don't do it, I thought about it myself (I like the idea of being able to control what I'm injecting)... But I just don't want to risk getting busted with that much raw powder. I don't need my face on the front page of paper under the headline "Major Steroid Kingpin Busted!!!!" just because I had extra raws on hand for personal use.

Do you know the actual size of 100g? very small. I do agree that more trouble will arise if caught. The hardest part is finding a good raw source and knowing what you get, it doesn't happen with google.

LOL, 100g is not going to label you a kingpin. 100g is peanuts.

Oh I know, I'm just making fun of how the media always takes things out of proportion. I had a buddy who was caught with a sizeable, but not huge, stash of weed and the local newspaper crucified him LOL. Funny thing is all charges ended up getting dropped. The point I was trying to make was, as you mentioned, there is more room for legal issues with 100g than a few vials.:spin:

i'm not against brewing at all, but have you thought this through completely? From what i understand, you would have to order raws in increments of 100g or so. That's a much larger red flag to the authorities and if, by chance, it gets caught up in customs you could be looking at intent to distribute charges. I'm not saying don't do it, i thought about it myself (i like the idea of being able to control what i'm injecting)... But i just don't want to risk getting busted with that much raw powder. I don't need my face on the front page of paper under the headline "major steroid kingpin busted!!!!" just because i had extra raws on hand for personal use.

made me nervous

10 g powder give you 40ml @250mg. so bezyl alcohol will be %2.5 witch is good. but you have to buy sterilized powder .
good like and let us know the result.

Thanks for the info and yea this was just a basic guideline and was a idea i had for a while that i would like to do but if i cant get the powder with out geting fucked then its not worth the risk. If i end up doing it i will post results

I dont think your going to get many people offering up their source for powder, especially to a 21 year old kid who has never run a cycle before. Powder is getting harder to come by today and I dont think anyone is going to trust someone with 5 posts. Also, asking for sources isnt allowed here.

Last edited:
Back