Help with homemade steroids?...........

>Acaboosy<

Hello

can anyone please advise me on where i can find up to date correct information on a step by step guide in brewing steroids? this is solely for my own personal use, i have no intentions on mixing and selling gear, any links, books or videos would be highly appreciated to help me with my research.

many thanks.

Good luck...I ve the seen the work involved..in the time it d take me to do all that...I ve earned 3 cycles but good luck.

****** do not post non-sponsor sites please

Last edited by a moderator:
It's not hard. There's a couple of us active in the chemical study forums. Have a search thru there. Youl find what your looking for.

I assume the money saved from home brewing would be big? Honestly the process, atleast on that site didnt look too difficult.

Have you ever taken a gander at the site Shovel gave? It's like step by step for dummies;-) I like it, lol. Would rather stay on our site tho.

Lol I always screw up on math problems so I figured home brewing is not for me. I would end up taking 10'000 mgs of testosterone a week on accident with my luck.

Soldier,
My barber and his real smart buddy brew once a year. It s not THAT hard but does involve some basic stuff ( his buddy teaches chemistry b t w ) like exact measuring scales, bottles crimping ...they set up and produce 30-40 vial s and x capsules...it s an assembly line. Powders are cheap but there s that "intent to man and dist. dark shadow" cloud. I leave it to the experts and gladly risk losing 2-300 bucks vs posting 250-500k in bail. But that s me. If they told me.....who knows who else..wish I d not even went.
Need to know and THAT I did not need to...like seeing my kid waaaaay to much to save xx $.

Plus it appear to be s a real pain in the ass...

Soldier,
My barber and his real smart buddy brew once a year. It s not THAT hard but does involve some basic stuff ( his buddy teaches chemistry b t w ) like exact measuring scales, bottles crimping ...they set up and produce 30-40 vial s and x capsules...it s an assembly line. Powders are cheap but there s that "intent to man and dist. dark shadow" cloud. I leave it to the experts and gladly risk losing 2-300 bucks vs posting 250-500k in bail. But that s me. If they told me.....who knows who else..wish I d not even went.
Need to know and THAT I did not need to...like seeing my kid waaaaay to much to save xx $.

Fair points when you put it Like that. I got a few reasons I'd like to stay on this side of the cage myself. Thank God for wisdom!!! Thank u sir.

Soldier,

Outside the fact that I have a young child that likes to get into EVERYTHING, removing any possibility of having a sterile environment, Teutonic nailed it on the head why I still won't even when I can do so in a better environment.

HUGE difference between being the little fish that buys nice little vials, versus the little fish that's making enough gear to be considered a big fish. It's stupid that government gets into things like this, but that's just how it is.

Pay a few extra bucks (yes, it is VASTLY cheaper to brew once you're past the initial investment) for UGL stuff, where if you get caught - it's little more than a slap on the wrist. (please don't bring up stories of guys that get the book thrown at them, they're usually holding on to 50+ vials) Or save some dough, but at a much higher risk of greater consequences if caught.

I hear ya on the kids H. I got 3 little ones that will turn the house upside down if you look away too long..lol

Last edited:
Lol I always screw up on math problems so I figured home brewing is not for me. I would end up taking 10'000 mgs of testosterone a week on accident with my luck.

A buddy way back made a similar mistake and added a little to much of something and had a boner for 3 weeks straight. UPSides? His girlfriend had never been happier. His pecker grew 2 more inches. He got more looks from girls. DownSide? His girlfriend had never been more jealous. No way could he squeeze into a tight elevator. Had to stay away from open flames during BBQ season. :)
Just be sure what you add it right or this may happen to you too, lol.

Back