Help with injection

novice1

I started my test/deca cycle two weeks ago. I have redness and mild swelling about palm sized at the injection site from 1 week ago...The gear I have is from mexico, but my buddy says it is legit...Any thoughts...I am thinking about stopping right now in case the stuff might be bogus... Anyone have this problem routinely with injectables...I have always used orals in the past, so this is my first time injecting....Definitely used sterile technique (work in the medical field)...Advice????

Thanks

I wouldn't trip, if this is your first time injecting, there can be a reaction...but if it gets worse or red 'viens" appear...of if you get really nervous, go see a doctor. I would tell him you did a Vit B12 shot though....

Old Balls said:
I wouldn't trip, if this is your first time injecting, there can be a reaction...but if it gets worse or red 'viens" appear...of if you get really nervous, go see a doctor. I would tell him you did a Vit B12 shot though....

it would be funny if he ratted himself out.. "hey doc, I was shooting some test I got from mexico".. lol

I don't see any humor in that.....Just looking for help, not a jackass comment...So if you have any useful input, please help me out...

I used some shit from mex called testoprim-d. that shit sucked pretty bad. Redness, swelling, itching, and flu like symptoms. thought it was test flu so i kept on taking and still had it for 6 weeks. So i dropped it and have vowed to never use it again.

Since its your first injection i wouldt be to worried about. If it persists u might wanna think twice bout continuing.

Its probably ok, but more than likely this is something that you will deal with your whole cycle or at least till you use up all of your Mexican gear.

A. Mexican gear = pain and redness and swelling at the least and sepsis at the worst.

or

B. Mexican gear = shit

Both are accurate

Thanks for the help.....I have another source lined up....Will be dumping the Mexican gear...Lessen learned....

Back