Help !!! With RUI

JayBMD

Okay, so I want to purchase some HGH and some IGF-1 online from RUI, but I am not so confident that there products are legitimate. Everywhere I look, all positive posts on message forums are from users with very low admin ratings, or none at all, so part of me feels like it might just be RUI employees marketing there bogus product. Does anyone have any feedback ? I just dont see how they could possibly sell HGH online with no prescription if its actually legitimate product.... please help. If I spend a grand on stuff I really dont wanna get ripped off.

Okay, so I want to purchase some HGH and some IGF-1 online from RUI, but I am not so confident that there products are legitimate. Everywhere I look, all positive posts on message forums are from users with very low admin ratings, or none at all, so part of me feels like it might just be RUI employees marketing there bogus product. Does anyone have any feedback ? I just dont see how they could possibly sell HGH online with no prescription if its actually legitimate product.... please help. If I spend a grand on stuff I really dont wanna get ripped off.

If their a sponsor on Ology their legit ! Best I can say to u is if ur sketchy about em, buy 1 product and see how it works. If u like them, then go spend the grand, if u think their not worth it don't buy again.

Ignore my low rep rating.

I got in some scuffles with site admins.... LOL

RUI is legit as it comes. I use the hell out of them for EVERYTHING!! And no, Im not affiliated with RUI in anyway.:D

You need to read product descriptions better, they don't sell GH they sell GH releasing peptides and GH peptide fragments etc.

well in essence, all hormones ARE peptides. and the website says nothing about them being GH releasing peptides, simply that they are GH peptides. And what about their IGF-1 ? Is that an IGF-1 releasing peptide as well ?

well in essence, all hormones ARE peptides. and the website says nothing about them being GH releasing peptides, simply that they are GH peptides. And what about their IGF-1 ? Is that an IGF-1 releasing peptide as well ?

No it clearly states "hGH Peptide fragment 177-191" and "GHRP-6" (aka Growth Hormone Releasing Peptide-6), etc. in the titles and descriptions of the various peptides available on the site. Their IGF-1 Lr3 is what you assume IGF-1 is supposed to be yes and not any type of releasing agent.

rule of thumb : if its not FDA approved you dont know what your getting ! period.

rule of thumb : if its not FDA approved you dont know what your getting ! period.

Diesel... I would expect a better post from you... Since when was any gear FDA approved ? Unless your getting pharmacy grade stuff with a prescription, which means either a.) you have HIV b.) you have some kind of testosterone deficiency aka your old.... if im wrong please correct me

Diesel... I would expect a better post from you... Since when was any gear FDA approved ? Unless your getting pharmacy grade stuff with a prescription, which means either a.) you have HIV b.) you have some kind of testosterone deficiency aka your old.... if im wrong please correct me

WOW common sense is hard to come by these days. Ur question has been answered numerous times already, IDK why this is still an issue. Read all of what everyone wrote.

Also dogging Diesel is not a good idea my friend. He is very knowledgeable, and very well respected around these parks. What he said to u makes complete sense. Think about it, ur not buying with a script, so what does that tell u ?

yeah whatever dude lets not get offended... let me chenge up the question then. does anyone know anything about gh fragment 176-191 vs. 177-191 ? i was looking at old threads, and it made big news a few years back and no one has talked about it since. does this stuff really work for fat loss, and if so, is one better than the other ?

WOW common sense is hard to come by these days. Ur question has been answered numerous times already, IDK why this is still an issue. Read all of what everyone wrote.

Also dogging Diesel is not a good idea my friend. He is very knowledgeable, and very well respected around these parks. What he said to u makes complete sense. Think about it, ur not buying with a script, so what does that tell u ?

X2 hahaha :Pokeowned

Back