help

deere

Can someone help? I have sust 250 and the label says pharmasia laboratories shanghai. It has a white label with yellow around the top of the label, but there is no exp. date. I have been on it for 21 days now and I have not noticed a change. do you think I have been juked or will it take a bit longer to notice.

Yeh let me read it and tell you if its legit or not! Post a fu#*ing pic of it. :destroy: But I have never heard of that brand and with Sustanon I feel it working alot sooner than that.

Some people have to wait 6 weeks to see any results. It's hard to say at this point if it is real or not. If you see no results after 6 weeks it's a pretty safe bet that you were shammed.

Thank you miss muscle for your insite and sorry stonecold. I will not post things sooo many times. As for you jack, you should watch your language and think about things before you speak. It makes you sound like a jack off!

Alright we had our fun! I hope you find the Info your looking for, enjoy the board. Later Bruddah...

JM

Back