Herbalife?

believe&achieve

Anybody have thoughts, opinions, or experiences with Herbalife products. I am thinking about trying their meal replacement shakes and vitamins.

I have heard about them alot, but i really dont believe the hype about it.
I had people trying to get me onto the products and i thought it was total BS.
People that are brainwashed fully try to bash it into you to use the products too.
I recommend to stay away and buy a cheaper and better product.
Look into brands like Optmum Nutrition, Gaspari, BSN, USPlabs etc.. they seem to NEVER let me down. Muscletech is the best IMHO, but overpriced.

I have experienced them firsthand. And used their products.

A: Company is a "legal" version of the pyramid scam done by people.
B: Their products can be decent, but only have an effect on people who do not eat right/do not already supplement.
C:Run, and dont look back.

There are cheaper products with better ingredient profiles for what Herbalife will try and get you to take.

Having firsthand experience I warn you, never get involved with any of these "Direct Sales" Health and wellness companies that peddle products and want YOU to become a distribute even.

If its a friend of yours trying to get you to use them, warn them of this company. If its a stranger, ignore them. If your working for them, and just trying to get their name on the board. Well I will withhold what I would say to you directly, but let your imagination run wild ;)

The company runs on a hot coal method of business. Throw a fresh coal into the fire, burn it as hot as you can to get energy out of it, then replace it with another after its useless. You as a consumer are that hot coal. That energy I spoke of? Your money.

I used my friends really is very handy to see the benefit of a very beautiful and I suggest using a natural product from this site if you want to see wellnesssatis.com

Im having a go with one of their products now. Called 24 Rebuild Strength.
25g protein, with water, one serving.
I got it given to me cause i wouldn't pay that much for 1kg but ah well. doesn't seem to be anything amazing

I have a family memeber who is a doc. He cannot stand they way they push their products or the docs they get to endorse it. Hells calls it complete BS! Like others he calls it a giant pyramid scheme when it isn't going to work any better then a quality product 1/3 the price.

I see that shit all the time here. They do demos at my gym and shit sometimes. It's just the same as Monavie or whatever... or Isagenix... Visalus.... you get the point.

Gotta say Ronaldo and Messi are supposed to be pushing this herbalife too. Apparently you can only be seen to publicly endorse it if you have been using them for a year or more. There's a premiership football team that are all about to go on it too. My Mum distributes em so they had a meeting at my place. They were telling me about it but they don't know who the team is yet...

The Doctor they have in charge is a Nobel Piece prize winner apparently too.

Its interesting but don't know if its true.

Back