Here's an interesting question....

slair

Do you guys think most national level competitors in bodybuilding follow the time on = time off protocol? And if not, do you think it is even possible to reach that level in bodybuilding while still following time on = time off? Or does being successful past the local level require abuse to some extent?

I think national level competitors or competitors in bodybuilding in general do the "blast and cruise" method.

I think national level competitors or competitors in bodybuilding in general do the "blast and cruise" method.

yea pretty much what i assumed. i'm sure there are those that do take time off, but i think the majority blast and cruise.

Thing is that the dosages that Pros use on their Cruise is probably higher than the dosages that most of the members on this forum use for blasting/cycling lol

I dont think u can get to that lvl without blasting and cruising unfortunately :/

Id say that pros probably cruise with what maybe just test at 500-1000 mg/week?

they will only come off due to health scares or serious injury... but 99% of them are on 1000mg+ of test per wk year-round, usually around 20iu gh ED year-round, and those dosages are just when they are having a break ;)

2000mg test/2000mg deca is a very common stack for more guys than I care to mention

Back