Hernia.....wtf

bigkit34

had to cut short my summer cycle and just training in general due to a hernia. have surgery next week to repair it and then 4-6 weeks till i am cleared for Heavy Lifting. anybody else out there have this happen to them and if so how long did u wait before hopping back on the sauce? thinking about taking 6-12 months off so i make sure it doesn't happen again

had surgery for one several years back...first few days were tough BUT it gets better quick bro...i was lifting light 3 weeks after...stayed away from deads and squats for awhile tho...slowly incorporated them back in...just dont rush anything and if you feel any discomfort then scale back the weights..

Thanks for the input. I've talked to some people who agreed with u and others who must not be able to handle pain that well telling me I'll never be the same. How long did u stay off juice though?

i went back on after a few months...the pain is bad the 1st day after the meds wear off...you will be in discomfort for awhile but it gets better trust me...everyone is different so just listen to your body...let your body heal up, hit the weights lightly and work your way back up at YOUR own pace...

i had a unbilical hernia that was miserable, recovery was hell, not to scare you but good luck, i was back training 4wks later

Back