Hey all! Another Canadian here

Hey all, new user from Southern Ontario. Finally decided to join up and post a bit. Reading up as much as I can over the next while as I've still got a few years until actual use. Excited to be a member here and learn from the more experienced users.

Current stats:
Height: 5'9
Weight: 183lbs
Bf: Around 15% and bulking. Hopefully hit 190 and cut down, never done a full fledged bulk before so I figured why not.
Years training: Three total but just over a year seriously and with a good diet.
Lifts: Squat/Bench/Dead (Sumo)
335/225/Reset and going back up, pulled 315x5 yesterday without too much issue.
AAS experience: None personally. Been reading Anabolics as well as the stickies on this site as well as others and pouring over whatever I can to get as much information as possible on the compounds I'm interested in.

Thanks, I'm looking forward to talking to you guys

Any chance you will grow taller? At your age I would only recommend you take 2 things besides food and supplements both will make your grow taller and help you put on muscle. HGH or IGF1-LR3. Steroids will stop you from growing. I grew an inch between 24-25 and it very common. 5'9'' is pretty short these days. Most of the girls here in the local high school are 6'. Welcome to the site please read the rules and make some friends. As I say to all my Canadian friends Go Caps!....LOL

Any chance you will grow taller? At your age I would only recommend you take 2 things besides food and supplements both will make your grow taller and help you put on muscle. HGH or IGF1-LR3. Steroids will stop you from growing. I grew an inch between 24-25 and it very common. 5'9'' is pretty short these days. Most of the girls here in the local high school are 6'. Welcome to the site please read the rules and make some friends. As I say to all my Canadian friends Go Caps!....LOL

I suppose there's a chance, I had blood work done a little while ago and my ALP levels were raised. According to the doc that is a good indicator that I'm still growing, providing there were no other symptoms. HGH or IGF-1? I don't exactly have a spare 15 grand to throw around for a proper dose unfortunately. Where do you live? In Canada I was probably just under the median height of like 5'10 or 5'11, but then again maybe I went to a short high school.

Back