Hey Boys... I Need Your Tren Knowledge

I recently completed a Tren cycle. 700mg/wk with 150mg Prop.

For me:

1. Nothing to brag about.
2. Absolutely.
3. No change. But my cardio took a huge nose dive.
4. No Change
5. No change (but i did get oily skin)
6. No change
7. No change
8. My urine wreaked big time - was a strong orange/rust color.

If you dont at least have strong odor to your urine and at least one other clear Tren side, i would say its under dosed and/or perhaps bunk.

You sure you were eating enough? I remember a while back I thought my gear was bunk. Turned out my TDEE was just a lot higher than when I was 20 pounds lighter. I ate and grew on the same gear that I originally thought was bunk.

I wouldn't worry just because not only is everyone different, but no matter how many people on whatever gear I've ever run, I really don't NOTICE all the benefits to my liking until several weeks into the cycle. Even with tren ace, and I've used a lot of tren, it's a staple for me in almost every cycle and I like short esters even though I don't get the "benefits" right away that most people talk about. Plus, it depends on your standards or definition of having the "normal" benefits, as some guys say they notice all that within the first week or even sooner, but really do they?? Anyway, don't worry I'm sure the gear is gtg, it's also probably due to all the hype that's talked up about tren being so powerful, which it is, but I think it's got you overthinking a bit. Good luck! You'll notice within a couple weeks I bet!

I still have room to grow. It's just tren. My body refuses to respond to any of its positive effects. No drying effects, no nutrient partitioning, no gains, nothing. I'm only 223 lbs @ 12.06% BF. Still haven't reached my goal, but I'll have to rely on other compounds to get where I need to be. But it's true, the older you get, the less you would respond to certain functions, such as nutrient partitioning. But Tren never did anything for me even in my early 20's.

Austinite... I'm intrigued now... If Tren doesn't hit the spot for you - what other compunds do you have in mind to accomplish your goals?

Austinite... I'm intrigued now... If Tren doesn't hit the spot for you - what other compunds do you have in mind to accomplish your goals?

Super short cycles of Test will do it 5 to 6 weeks at high doses. Deca, too. I don't think I need anything else. But I'll always play with primo and mast.

2rude, just be patient and don't sweat it. My first tren run, I didn't notice much until week 3 and then it hit me. I wouldn't rule it out being fake, etc. Sometimes, I just think we as people overthink things or expect too much off the bat. I didn't notice real results or changes to my body until week 6-7. Hence why I ran my Tren A 10 weeks instead of 8 weeks. lol. Either just play it out. I honestly didn't get many side effects on tren and you may be one of the lucky ones. The things I got at first were a dull headache from increased blood pressure and a better sex drive. I didn't lose sleep nor did I sweat more. Oh, and my piss was darker in color and I was hitting 1 gallon per day of water at least. I say give it a couple more weeks. Good luck!!

I react the same way to Tren... I don't get aggressive, impatient, and nasty. I actually become patient, kind, relaxed. Tren seems to increase my self confidence to a point where I feel I don't have to prove anything to anybody.
On Tren I feel complete-- the king of my own castle!

Last edited:
For me the only "Side" effects I have felt was a metallic taste in my mouth and the cough when I pined.

2rude, just be patient and don't sweat it. My first tren run, I didn't notice much until week 3 and then it hit me. I wouldn't rule it out being fake, etc. Sometimes, I just think we as people overthink things or expect too much off the bat. I didn't notice real results or changes to my body until week 6-7. Hence why I ran my Tren A 10 weeks instead of 8 weeks. lol. Either just play it out. I honestly didn't get many side effects on tren and you may be one of the lucky ones. The things I got at first were a dull headache from increased blood pressure and a better sex drive. I didn't lose sleep nor did I sweat more. Oh, and my piss was darker in color and I was hitting 1 gallon per day of water at least. I say give it a couple more weeks. Good luck!!
It's funny that one of the sides I hear the most is the reduction in cardio. I just broke my personal best 5mi run in 94 degree heat this afternoon.

It's funny that one of the sides I hear the most is the reduction in cardio. I just broke my personal best 5mi run in 94 degree heat this afternoon.

***8220;Anabolic/androgenic steroids can have deleterious effects on serum cholesterol. This includes a tendency to reduce HDL (good) cholesterol values and increase LDL (bad) cholesterol values, which may shift the HDL to LDL balance in a direction that favors greater risk of arteriosclerosis. The relative impact of an anabolic/androgenic steroid on serum lipids is dependant on the dose, route of administration (oral vs. injectable), type of steroid (aromatizable or non-aromatizable), and level of resistance to hepatic metabolism. Due to its non-aromatizable nature and strong resistance to metabolism, trenbolone has a moderate to strong (negative) impact on lipid values and atherogenic risk. Anabolic/androgenic steroids may also adversely affect blood pressure and triglycerides, reduce endothelial relaxation, and support left ventricular hypertrophy, all potentially increasing the risk of cardiovascular disease and myocardial infarction.

To help reduce cardiovascular strain it is advised to maintain an active cardiovascular exercise program and minimize the intake of saturated fats, cholesterol, and simple carbohydrates at all times during active AAS administration. Supplementing with fish oils (4 grams per day) and a natural cholesterol/antioxidant formula such as Lipid Stabil or a product with comparable ingredients is also recommended.

Excerpt From: Llewellyn, William. ***8220;Anabolics.***8221; iBooks.

^^^ from Anabolics 10th Ed. By William Llewellyn. Maybe it's bc you're taking some of the precautionary steps to fight the cardiovascular issues tren causes??

Crazy! Shin pumps cripple me in less than a week!
If you think that's crazy... how about a 30-40% reduction in hairloss? I don't shed much, have a full head of hair and usually notice 20-25 hairs after a shower. The last several days it's only like 12-15. Crazy shit like this has happened my entire life. I have the exact opposite effects & side effects of most others in many cases.

Damn that sucks... 700 pw and nothing? What are your thoughts, bunk gear or just didn't respond to it?

I think you may have misunderstood my point (or i didnt explain myself property)

My cycle was fine, although my diet could have used some attention. Other than that, i have no complaints. My strength gains and body composition was what i expected - great.

What im saying is i didn't experience the negative sides, and not everyone does. So this is a weak indication that your gear is bunk. BUT, there is always one common denominator when Tren is involved - strength gains. Your diet could be terrible and you'll still make very noticeable strength gains. You may not keep them if your diet sucks, but you WILL become stronger.

Back