hey Everyone, Ill be back after the War

Jay C

Hey guys im off to IRAQ, i just found out that we are leaving in less than 4 weeks and i have to go to a different post to get ready i wont have the internet anymore after friday, well i might if we get to Kuwait city first. I just wanted to say i will be thinking of all of you while im gone, I wont be able to stay as big as i am now, almost 220 and still 6% bf, but i will try and do as much excercise as possible. thanks for everything. talk to you all again. hopefully everyones still here in a year.

Good luck bro. Stay safe and get your ass back here in one peice.

Props to ya for serving our country.

Good luck.

-BIGG

Good luck

Rangers lead the Way!!
2LT "Crazyscrot"

I'm headed to flight school at Rucker, I was 11B, now I just got my commission.

God Speed

Sorry there crazyscrot but SCOUTS lead the way. Be safe man the shits really hit the fan over there.

Jay C said:
Hey guys im off to IRAQ, i just found out that we are leaving in less than 4 weeks and i have to go to a different post to get ready i wont have the internet anymore after friday, well i might if we get to Kuwait city first. I just wanted to say i will be thinking of all of you while im gone, I wont be able to stay as big as i am now, almost 220 and still 6% bf, but i will try and do as much excercise as possible. thanks for everything. talk to you all again. hopefully everyones still here in a year.

Take care, and come back in one piece!

Take care bro...Thanks a lot for defending our freedom. We all appreciate your service. Feel proud to have the greatest country of the world waiting for you. Here we will ensure you come back asap and safe. God bless you and the force be with you. Show to those whackos what is American Muscle!!...

Good luck ova there... dont worry after I kill Bush's dumb ass the troops will be coming home and enjoying life the way they deserve to... Besides British Muscle is bigger :D

Makaveli_786 said:
Good luck ova there... dont worry after I kill Bush's dumb ass the troops will be coming home and enjoying life the way they deserve to... Besides British Muscle is bigger :D

That wasn't very smart. The secret service will be looking for you bro!
Jay C, good luck and come home safe. And a big Thank You!

Damn, again?

LOL, on a serious note I cant believe a 7 year old girl got arrested for threatning Bush... damn and all she said was "hes an idiot who deserves to be shot"

Good luck ova there... dont worry after I kill Bush's dumb ass the troops will be coming home and enjoying life the way they deserve to... Besides British Muscle is bigger

real smart post:rolleyes:

Good luck ova there... dont worry after I kill Bush's dumb ass the troops will be coming home and enjoying life the way they deserve to... Besides British Muscle is bigger

LOL, on a serious note I cant believe a 7 year old girl got arrested for threatning Bush... damn and all she said was "hes an idiot who deserves to be shot"

And we wonder why this country has gotten so fucked up.

Good luck and be safe Bro.

Back