Hey Here Are My Pics.

RATE THIS

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
G

GoldsGymDamon

Hey Here Are My Pics.TRYING TO GET IN SHAPE.

Hey Everyone. Posting New Pics. Tell Me What You All Think. 5'4-185 Lbs.IM TRYING TO GET BACK IN SHAPE.

Last edited:
You know what, Im giving you some green fucking karma for just posting this one up. The options are hilarious, I cant assume this is for real but kudos none the less, you've managed make my late night board browse an entertaining one.

Whats So Funny About It???????????????? I Am Serious. Why Wouldnt I Be????????

This is sad-funny. Aside from the comments already made, I'll add mine, which I hope are constructive: Focus a bit more on delts, it'll pay off in the long run; and much more on defining/building legs.

Please, no more semi-nude spanking-it pics. Cheers.

I Dont Really Appreciate These Comments But Nontheless It Doesnt Really Matter What I Appreciate.

why in the he double hockeysticks are you people so mean? sheesh i was just looking for some critical adice. geez. you people are mean!

GoldsGymDamon said:
Hey Everyone. Posting New Pics. Tell Me What You All Think. 5'4-185 Lbs.IM TRYING TO GET BACK IN SHAPE.

You look like you have a chip on your shoulder. EGO.

The Shoes Are Not K Swiss. They R Dc. And Yes Those Are Khaki Shorts. No Ego Here. Still Havent Gotten Any Nice Comments....jerks.

185 is a decent amount of mass at 5'4". When you say "get back in shape" how long have you been lagging? Looks to me like you've got a good base to work with.

I dont know dude 2nd and 3rd pic looks like your just fooling around or something and trying hide your taking a pic so that no one sees you, but then 4th pic lookes like your naked or something being alone....4th pic your pretty build overall, but with a camera phone you cant tell much.

GoldsGymDamon said:
thanks everyone. i am actually not 5'4. i am 5 feet.

Damn that sucks being that short. You cant chnge that.

You look thick. Lets see some clear pics though. We can help you with your goals. :druggie:

even though im short i always hook up wit da hottest bitches.

wait what do u mean to get my bones growing????? i didnt get that.

Telling from the pics, you're definatley not 15.

Anyway, you should delete that before you get banned. No minors.

If thats really you, keep it up

Back