Hey Here Are My Pics.

RATE THIS

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I am not overweight. I am 185 lbs at 5 feet tall. geez louise!!!

Congrat on starting a thread that no one seems to take seriously. Please give me back my last 2 minutes.

Comments: you ARE "tubby"; you need to stay away from chips and fast food; exercise your entire body, not just a couple "image muscles"; and cardio, cardio, cardio.

Keep training.Your short as fuck but gain 65 more pounds and then shred up ull look like a walking double door.

First of all I am interested to see what all you mean people on here look like. You come out on my thread disrespecting me for no reason whatsoever. I asked for honest advice. They are somewhat good pics. Granted, not full body pics but you can see a little bit of me. I accect all criticism but then you all go so far and become so mean. All of you on here try to drive people off of these posts. Now...when I posted my pic up of me as "the hulk" thats when the tubby chants started. Funny....that pic has me covered in green so you cant really tell anything yet before I posted that pic I had shirtless pics up and nobody said that I was tubby. Why dont you mean people post pics of yourself up. See what you people need to do is STOP HATING GOLDSGYMDAMON AND START LOVING YOURSELVES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sigh.

True, some people on this board ARE mean. It's their way of venting after a long day at the construction site where all they could think about were the tight, masculine asses of their coworkers. If only they could rub their hands against the outside of those worn, dusty jeans... A bunch of sick freaks really.

That said, you ARE tubby, regardless of which pic you post. If you don't accept this, and a few other criticisms, then you will never advance.

I Dont Really Appreciate That But Sometimes It Doesnt Really Matter What I Appreciate. And Fully Paully...i Dont Appreciate Your Words Either...but I Shall Let Them Slide Buddy Boy.

And Whats Wrong With Being Tubby?????? I Look Like Triple H Now.

\m/ MANOWAR \m/ said:
I think this should be my new signature...
Ha Ha. Being tubby = a good thing?? Yo Lance, quit looking like a tool on your bike; gain some fat, bro, so you can look like Triple H. What's up Wayne? Toss the stick and puck, grab yourself some donuts bra and get with it! It's good to be tubby!

Hey Man Of War....i Dont Want You Using My Statemints As Your Quotes. I Dont Appreciate That Okay. And I Am Not Tubby. Even If I Am So What. I Look Like Triple H Now. Who Agrees? Who Doesnt? Now....i Posted A New Pic Up....need Some Feedback On It Immesiately!!! And Stop The Negative Comments Please. I Am So Sick Of This Ridicule In This Post. You People Have The Audasity To Ridicule Me But Yet You Sit Back And Ridicule It. Got It. Larter Im Done. Period.

Back