HEY!--> Mr. Somotropin 18iu's a day

You can't compare GH with test/tren etc., check this website, you will find everything you need to know about HGh. (hope it's allright to post it)
hgh,somatropin,bodybuilding,muscle

Thanks, I know they are not comparable but was thinking of the mass added for the cost. And I really dont think the long-term effects would outweigh testosterone.

I am however interested in trying it out for 6-8 moths 5iu 5days/week.

Still wanting some more research to read and also know what happens to the bodys own gh production during and after use.

Huh....every box of every brand I have ever read says it MUST be kept between 2-5* C....and that means in the refrigerator.

That may be, but the Serono Serostim clearly says "Storage: Room Temperature (15-30C/59-86) The powder is very fragile but stable even at those temp. After reconstitution, yes, it definitelly should be kept in the fridge.

Last edited:
That may be, but the Serono Serostim clearly says "Storage: Room Temperature (15-30C/59-86) Before you reconstitute it though.

So one brand states that and you make a general statement telling every one that there's no need to refrigerate HGH before reconstitution.....brilliant !!

So what happens to all the guys that have other brands of HGH and may have listened to you and ruined their HGH??

You really need to stop and think before posting.

humm..there's a big picture (unless you're vision impaired, but you're not right) of his Serostin. So..yea, talk about thinking before posting

So one brand states that and you make a general statement telling every one that there's no need to refrigerate HGH before reconstitution.....brilliant !!

So what happens to all the guys that have other brands of HGH and may have listened to you and ruined their HGH??

You really need to stop and think before posting.

Why won't you address this ?

Why won't you address this ?

Even though it's senseless i will. How can u say that you have read out of box that it needs to be refrigerated? Seriously, what would happen during shipping? Storage? Unless your source runs around with a little cooler all you HGh would be ruined before you even got it. I respect the help and support you provide to all of us here (and that's as far as my respect goes for you) But it's just common sense, it was his thread, about a certain and specific brand. I simply posted a fact (from the manufacturer) not my opinion. No one has to take their Gh out of the fridge just because i said so. Isnt how this works? Sarcarstically speaking.. for the legion of gh users who took what i said; You have not ruined your HGh.

Last edited:
humm, yup. thought it was cleared out though

Where was the misleading info from exactly? Your statement "a lot" implied that almost everything on the page was wrong.

You basically confirmed what I had posted and then as Stone stated told everyone that all brands should be kept at room temp.

I've personally never had a brand that said it should be stored at room temp and even if it did i'd probably keep it in the fridge anyway.

Back