HEY!--> Mr. Somotropin 18iu's a day

intrinsic1

Livin' the dream....
Well this might seem funny but I have the same problem as you! I have a bunch of boxes of the exact same stuff as you. I have never run HGH before. I just started a test 700mg / deca 500mg 22 week cycle.
This was an unexpected xmas gift..

1. is it a good idea to stack hgh with this cycle?

2. is hgh hard on the liver?

3. have insulin pins but at 18iu per bottle x 7 bottles per box. I have 6 boxes,
how much should I shoot and how often.
do I have enough?

4. how do I mix and store?

Averse effects? pct?
Gonna start reading threads, just thought I'd be lazy and ask first:)

Thanks guys!

40y/o 189lbs 11%bf
4th cycle, only used test and deca

1. is it a good idea to stack hgh with this cycle? Yes

2. is hgh hard on the liver? No

3. have insulin pins but at 18iu per bottle x 7 bottles per box. I have 6 boxes,
do I have enough? what are your goals? I wouldn't start at 18iu's ed. Start at 3-4iu's ed and work up to 8-10iu's ed (depending on your goals). If you get sides then drop the dose. I would recomend 1 jab a day just before you go to bed. Whether you have enough, depends on how much you want to use and your goals. I personally use 5iu's a day Mon to Fri as I'm not looking to gain mass from it

4. how do I mix and store? Store in the fridge before and after mixing. Mix with Bac water. If you had 10iu's in a vial and mix with 1ml of Bac water for example then each 1ml would give you 10iu's. How much Bac water you add would be up to you. When adding the Bac water to the vial inject in slowly down the side of the vial and then gently swirl until mixed, you have to be carful you do not damage the hgh

Averse effects? Carpal tunnel syndrome, possible joint pain (arthralgia), abnormal growth of the body's extremities (if prone) and impaired glucose intolerance (increasing the risk of type 2 diabetes).

pct? No

You should use hgh for a minimum of 3 months, the longer you do it the better.

Don't be too lazy, you need to do a lot of reading on this subject, don't just jump in.

Last edited:
1. is it a good idea to stack hgh with this cycle? Yes

do I have enough? what are your goals? I wouldn't start at 18iu's ed. Start at 3-4iu's ed and work up to 8-10iu's ed (depending on your goals). If you get sides then drop the dose. I would recomend 1 jab a day just before you go to bed. Whether you have enough, depends on how much you want to use and your goals. I personally use 5iu's a day Mon to Fri as I'm not looking to gain mass from it

4. how do I mix and store? Store in the fridge before and after mixing. Mix with Bac water. If you had 10iu's in a vial and mix with 1ml of Bac water for example then each 1ml would give you 10iu's. How much Bac water you add would be up to you. When adding the Bac water to the vial inject in slowly down the side of the vial and then gently swirl until mixed, you have to be carful you do not damage the hgh

Averse effects? Carpal tunnel syndrome, possible joint pain (arthralgia), abnormal growth of the body's extremities (if prone) and impaired glucose intolerance (increasing the risk of type 2 diabetes).

pct? No

You should use hgh for a minimum of 3 months, the longer you do it the better.

Don't be too lazy, you need to do a lot of reading on this subject, don't just jump in.

Hey brother, you are awsome for answering all my questions. Very soild! Thank you. Yeah, I plan on doing my homework. But thanks for the jump start!:beer::)

Whut up guys

My Man Vince and the ShamWow ! Well zephyrdaz is pretty much right on. The only thing I would disagree with is the temp. and being able to use less than 18ius, hope i'm wrong about the 18ius.

Well this might seem funny but I have the same problem as you! I have a bunch of boxes of the exact same stuff as you. I have never run HGH before. I just started a test 700mg / deca 500mg 22 week cycle.

Absolutely !

do I have enough?Now it would be awesome to mix, withdraw half and store half. Unfortunately everyone i've talked to about the function, setup and administering of this particular Serono say that after mixed the reconstituted Somatropin has a half life of under and hour. The directions say to "use imediatly upon reconstitution" and "discard any unused portion". Now I really hope there is a way and someone can educate me on how to store after reconstitution.

4. how do I mix and store?mix exactly how zephyrdaz said, easy does it, don't shake, but swirl. Now the temperature u should store it at is on every vial of HGH. Stay between the range "(15-30 Celsius/ 59-86 F )" so room temp. Mine are stored at 70F.

Averse effects? what zephyrdaz said
pct? Nope

Now if there is no way to split up the 18ius I might consider discarding half or doing 18iu/EOD right after workouts. It kills me to have any go to waste but it's the only body u have and HGH is no joke. So have fun Vince and post any new knowledge about our particular setup and thanks again zephyrdaz.
out

18 ius is ridiculous, you dont need anywhere near that, your wasting your money. HGH benefits drop off like a cliff past a certain amount, and its different for everyone. I used to run 8-10 units a day but had terrible carpel and didnt notice any more results that if I was doing 6 a day one stick in the am and 1 at night, you have to spread it out. keep reading up, lot to know about hgh

My Man Vince and the ShamWow ! Well zephyrdaz is pretty much right on. The only thing I would disagree with is the temp. and being able to use less than 18ius, hope i'm wrong about the 18ius.

Absolutely !

do I have enough?Now it would be awesome to mix, withdraw half and store half. Unfortunately everyone i've talked to about the function, setup and administering of this particular Serono say that after mixed the reconstituted Somatropin has a half life of under and hour. The directions say to "use imediatly upon reconstitution" and "discard any unused portion". Now I really hope there is a way and someone can educate me on how to store after reconstitution.

4. how do I mix and store?mix exactly how zephyrdaz said, easy does it, don't shake, but swirl. Now the temperature u should store it at is on every vial of HGH. Stay between the range "(15-30 Celsius/ 59-86 F )" so room temp. Mine are stored at 70F.

Averse effects? what zephyrdaz said
pct? Nope

Now if there is no way to split up the 18ius I might consider discarding half or doing 18iu/EOD right after workouts. It kills me to have any go to waste but it's the only body u have and HGH is no joke. So have fun Vince and post any new knowledge about our particular setup and thanks again zephyrdaz.
out

HGH should be kept in the fridge, before and after mixing.

On your kit it probably says to use the kit in 18-24 hours, remember these are for AIDS patients, not bodybuilders or athletes.

Mixing the GH can either be done with sterile water or bacteriostic water. The kit with water will be fine for 3 days in the fridge, even with the sterile water, but you should not take this chance, rather you should use bacteriostic water and play it safe. This will keep it fine for a couple of weeks.

4 to 6 iu ed is sufficient. Most people take it 5 days on 2 days off at their designated dosage. There is no reason or evidence why you cannot stay on for various lengths of time; there is no need to go 5 on 2 off other than cost. Considering that our natural production is only .5 to 1.5iu a day, this is still a huge bump for the body. Research has shown that the body's natural defence systems render mega doses of GH ineffective, anyway. So your probably wasting a lot of money at 18iu's.

GH takes a while to make its effects, but remember they are long lasting, what you see is what you keep. It takes 6 to 8 weeks to notice a dramatic change in body comp using GH on an ED or 5/2 split. Lighter doses for long periods of time are better than large doses for short cycles. Like any other drug, the more you take the more the benefits, but likewise also more risks. 4-6 iu is a standard dose but many people take more, the most repulsing side effects happen at or beyond 12 iu a day but like anything else it depends on your predisposition for it.

HGH should be kept in the fridge, before and after mixing.

On your kit it probably says to use the kit in 18-24 hours, remember these are for AIDS patients, not bodybuilders or athletes.

Mixing the GH can either be done with sterile water or bacteriostic water. The kit with water will be fine for 3 days in the fridge, even with the sterile water, but you should not take this chance, rather you should use bacteriostic water and play it safe. This will keep it fine for a couple of weeks.

4 to 6 iu ed is sufficient. Most people take it 5 days on 2 days off at their designated dosage. There is no reason or evidence why you cannot stay on for various lengths of time; there is no need to go 5 on 2 off other than cost. Considering that our natural production is only .5 to 1.5iu a day, this is still a huge bump for the body. Research has shown that the body's natural defence systems render mega doses of GH ineffective, anyway. So your probably wasting a lot of money at 18iu's.

GH takes a while to make its effects, but remember they are long lasting, what you see is what you keep. It takes 6 to 8 weeks to notice a dramatic change in body comp using GH on an ED or 5/2 split. Lighter doses for long periods of time are better than large doses for short cycles. Like any other drug, the more you take the more the benefits, but likewise also more risks. 4-6 iu is a standard dose but many people take more, the most repulsing side effects happen at or beyond 12 iu a day but like anything else it depends on your predisposition for it.

Thanks zephyrdaz, I'll be getting some Bac water here this week and go down to 6iu/ed I have a lot of this currently and boatloads more on the way, so 3iu2xDayEd is what I'll be on for at least 6 months now. Appreciate all your knowledge bro,
Thanks z,

-D

Last edited:
Thanks zephyrdaz, I'll be getting some Bac water here this week and go down to 6iu/ed I have a lot of this currently and boatloads more on the way, so 3iu2xDayEd is what I'll be on for at least 6 months now. Appreciate all your knowledge bro,
Thanks z,

-D

No problem mate, that's a much better dose IMO and it'll save you a lot of money.

Should i been not taking growth on the weekends I have been doing it every day for the last 3months but only at 5iu's a day?

there's actually a lot of misleading info here..

.first of all, don't ever even think about doing 18IU a day..that's just irresponsible. Dosing depends on your goals but there's just no need to go past 10IU. Start low (3IU)and up the dose every few weeks.

.Second of all, throw away the water that comes with it, get urself some BW, plain and simple. Mixed with BW it lasts for more than 2 weeks(it's a fact) No need to refrigerate "before" u reconstitute it, just keep it on room temperature, away from light etc.(read the box dude) dont shake the vial..ever. Forget about the whole discarding what u dont use..Treat it with care (and BW) and it lasts.

No need to split doses, first thing in the morning after your protein shake.BAM! Your natural GH reaches its peak at night so u wanna keep a high level during the day.

Regarding sides; I've ran this stuff multiple times for 3-5months at a time, never went over 8IU though, to be honest 6IU works the best for me, and have never felt any sides besides muscle cramps, and no matter what everyone says..that's the tell tell sign ur shit is on. Drink lots lots of water and eat bananas(potassium) that helps a lot. And sometimes numbness on ur extremities and that's when you should lower ur dose. But that's just me, all the other sides mentioned are possible.

Besides that all the other posts are pretty much on track..I mean GH is great, really. Like magic. I've done blue tops, yellow tops, etc. But that one u have is far the best one out there. Dont freak out when u finish ur first Serostin box and notice anything, it will come;just dont confuse it with AAS. You wont get huge with it.

Have never (yet) used GH, I have trouble seeing how the cost will be worth it. When compared to Test/Tren etc.

What do you guys that use it think of it? Also, will Gh shut youre natty Gh production? Any science on this?

thanks

Have never (yet) used GH, I have trouble seeing how the cost will be worth it. When compared to Test/Tren etc.

What do you guys that use it think of it? Also, will Gh shut youre natty Gh production? Any science on this?

thanks

You can't compare GH with test/tren etc., check this website, you will find everything you need to know about HGh. (hope it's allright to post it)
hgh,somatropin,bodybuilding,muscle

Back