HGH and Oxandrolone Help

cavesina

I am 32 and was a competitave gymnast for several years. I have bad arthritis and many bone spurs in my joints. I am 5' 1" tall and weigh 130. This is the most I have ever weighed. I was perscribed HGH at 1.5ml and 12.5 mg of oxandrolone. I have been taking this for a week now and experienced bad cramps, joint pain, and major weight gain. I am very muscular and it is as if my muscles have blown up!! I uped my workout thinking I need to burn more calories. I eat really clean but lots of fruit. I don't know if I am retaining water or what, but I started this program to feel better and to get lean and toned not more musclular and fat!! Am I taking too much oxandrolone? Can someone help tell me why I am gaining so much weight? Thanks :worried:

Oh and it says I am a male. I am not, I am a female, I have to fix that.

Last edited:
I would like to know if they were prescribed from a doctor as well. If they were find out exactly why he/she prescribed them.

Also...post your diet. Fruit = sugar. I wouldn't have that much fruit....my max is 2 servings per day and the rest veggies instead.

I am 32 and was a competitave gymnast for several years. I have bad arthritis and many bone spurs in my joints. I am 5' 1" tall and weigh 130. This is the most I have ever weighed. I was perscribed HGH at 1.5ml and 12.5 mg of oxandrolone. I have been taking this for a week now and experienced bad cramps, joint pain, and major weight gain. I am very muscular and it is as if my muscles have blown up!! I uped my workout thinking I need to burn more calories. I eat really clean but lots of fruit. I don't know if I am retaining water or what, but I started this program to feel better and to get lean and toned not more musclular and fat!! Am I taking too much oxandrolone? Can someone help tell me why I am gaining so much weight? Thanks :worried:

Oh and it says I am a male. I am not, I am a female, I have to fix that.

Hi Cavesina and welcome to Ology!!

The sides you are experiencing (from my own personal experience and many others) are from the GH.. The first few months of GH, your body will go through an adjustment period.. Water retention, joint pain.. think back to adolescent growth pains and puberty pains.. this is all typical while the body adjusts to the increased amount of GH. Especially after 30, endogenous GH decreases dramatically, so give yourself some time to adjust.
The OX, not sure why you were prescribed that.. esp since you have good muscle tone and strength already.. It will increase muscle and strength and it does work synergistically with GH, however if it were me, I would allow my body to adjust to the GH for about 3 months before adding in the OX.. Right now with the combo, you are kinda getting double whammied with side effects.
The GH will definitely help with your joints however you prob will NOT feel that difference until after 3 months or so.. I know for me personally, it was not until almost the 4th month that I started feeling wonderful :)

Hope this has helped a bit.. Good luck!!
Supes

Those side-effects from a very light dosage of Oxandrolone would indeed be rare. However, they're not unusual for HGH. I assume you meant you're taking 1.5 i.u. not 1.5 mg. For some people even 1 i.u. per day is too much in the beginning and they have to actually start out with .5 i.u. until their body gets use to it. Some people never get use to it but there are the others who really swear by it. Good-luck

Back