HGH frag log/experiment.

MS1605

ChiCompton
Well With the new subforum and all the interest in peptides I figured I would throw this up for anyone interested. This is a series of 3 cycles I Want to do with HGH frag 176-191.

1) frag solo, no changes to diet or training schedule.

2) frag and DNP on a cutting routine.

3) frag and gear.

For the first run I will not be changing my routine at all. Same Diet, same training, ect. My overall goal is to see what the frag will do to my BF% with no change in diet and cardio.

I know this isn't a miracle drug but from the logs I have read everything seems to be black or white. What I mean is either people lost a decent amount with it or they saw no change whatsoever.

Stats:
24yo
5'11'
225lbs
high teens BF
No steroid history yet.

diet is as followed:

4500cals/day
Carbs only for breakfast, preWO and PWO
all other meals to be high protein and high fat.

Supplements as followed:

10g fish oil
multivitamin
glucosamine
Vitamin D

training as followed:

Monday, Thursday, Saturday. for this routine I will be using Mark ripptoe's basic routine for strength.

Day A- Squats, bench, deads, dips, 30 minutes of cardio.
Day B- Squats, military press, rows30 minutes of cardio.

I will also have 2 "cardio" days in which I do MMA for 1.5 hours. This is on Tuesday and Thursday.

Starting date was this past Friday November 5th and will go to Friday, December 3rd.

Dosage will be set at 250mcg, 3x a day. All frag has/will be purchased from Southern Research Companies
There shipping is fast and packaging is amazing.

If anyone has any other questions let me know.

Glad there is some interest. I finished my first vial today and am placing another order right now.

I have been going back and forth with when I want to hop on the scale. What I think I have decided is not to weigh myself at all until the end. I have my beginning weight and I also took measurements around my waist where I am site injecting. this way at the end I can re weigh myself and also measure myself to see the so called effects it has on site.

Nothing else to really report right now. All my workouts have been right on par with normal. Feel strong in the gym and Im keeping up with all the skinny kids in MMA so... Stay tuned.

I know for me, my pants fall off my ass now and i wear uniforms at work and getting resized down is a big red flag. Im buying 30"waist street clothes now where as a month ago I wore 32" fine.. Anyways, Ya know hgh molecules whether fragment or whole reduce Natural GH secretions and since they have such a short half life, it is not the peptide to have dosing gaps with. The days your without take it easy

So is frag supposed to do anything for your sleep? I have read about sleep with other peptides but never seen anything on frag. I dont know what it is but since I started I have been sleeping REAL deep. I usually wake up 2-3 times a night to piss/just get woken up and I have been sleeping real deep. I passed out on the couch Friday night with all the lights on and all my clothes/jeans on and slept 12 hours without as much as moving.

Whoa! 12hrs?! That sounds odd, I always sleep ridiculously deep but slightly more so on peptides tho never more than 8hrs. When I wake up, i have energy and I'm up, that's it. Although I feel almost drowzy-like all day. Its like that numb kind of tingle right at the brain stem shooting down spine thru entire body. I know its just enhanced GH bursts

Yeah Rail, it just "slows" the natural GH secretion. Doesn't stop it nearly as dramatically as say full-synthetic HGH. GHRP therapy "research" is ideal once completing a frag-pep cycle

This will be an interesting log. I will be checking on this.

Thanks for doing this.

Where will you be injecting it?

I'm currently running

5:00 am 150mcg 176-191
9:00 am 150mcg 176-191
1:00 pm 150mcg 176-191
5:00 pm 150mcg 176-191
9:00 pm 150mcg GHRP-6

On my 3rd week.

5'6 185lbs 12% BF

I don't know about most people, however about 20-30 mins after taking GHRP-6; I get the strangest cravings from Candy, to Chips, and Chinese food last night ;S

dont waste your money or time on frag-hgh its just about usless cept for maybe some very mild fatloss .
if i where to drop a cent it would be on igf-1lr3.

Well you should be right on then 5th.. I cant imagine me, weighing 5lbs MORE before ordering any, was suggested to take half the dosage.... Fat loss is ALL it is. What else do people expect, honestly? It is what it is, if you have other goals in mind you need to use the according substance ya know

This will be an interesting log. I will be checking on this.

Thanks for doing this.

Where will you be injecting it?

Side of my abs. aka love handles.

dont waste your money or time on frag-hgh its just about usless cept for maybe some very mild fatloss .
if i where to drop a cent it would be on igf-1lr3.

I have always wanted to try lr3 as well. but When SRC popped up on Ology I figured I would give the frag a try.

Im not taking it because I "need to lose weight". I was taking it just for experiment purposes. The above dosnt sound how Im thinking of it in my head so hopefully everyone gets what Im saying. I wasnt needing to lose weight and went looking for the best thing to help me. I just wanted to try it :)

Sorry I havnt been on much for this. I went from not working at all to working 6 days a week, 12 hours a day. so for this log everything kind of flopped. they finally gave me a day off...

When im off work I train more/harder

When im working a lot I train less (due to there being no time when you work 12 hour days) but Im a construction worker so taking a week or 2 off from the gym during times of lots of work has no effect on me. I go from moving a few hundred lbs of iron to a few hundred lbs of concrete so its really a wash.

I am near the end of my last bottle. I will be getting on the scale within the week. I think I have lost a few lbs but nothing crazy.

Just remember I did NOT cut calories for this. I simply wanted to see the effect of the Frag during a normal maintenance phase.

Back