HGH from cadavers

g32

There has been alot these around i refuse to purchase them because i know they are black market growth and are made from cadavers , i ve been trying to find a good article on hgh made from cadavers and the problems that taking this type can cause does any one have any articles they could post .

Last edited:
I thought it was called Gnorm or something like that.... It could cause a rare fatal brain disease..... I thought it was outta production..

I read an article obout GH extracted form cadavers and if I recall right it can it can cause cancer. My memory is kind of vauge, but I remember the article expressing negativity towards it.
I woudn't chance it. There is quality synthetic out there if you have a reliable source. some risks are not worth it.
Hope that helps a little.

Don't know if they dismissed the production of russian Gnorm, but the problem came at the time of the "crazy cow".

Its not outta production i just seen alot of it the other day thats besides the point i just dont want to see any of my good friends buying it i need more info on the problems it can cause .
I would personaly never put that in my body . i just want to provide proof to the problems it can cause . if you have any good article please post .

Last edited:
thefantom1 said:
I thought it was called Gnorm or something like that.... It could cause a rare fatal brain disease..... I thought it was outta production..
they also said it had a lorm dormancy, and not to be surprised to see bodybuilders and athletes dropping dead from this in the future.

Best just leave it for some Russian or someone that does'nt know to much or care. It should have XXX on it. That was the only way they got HGH over 10 years ago and there is a reason why they get HGH from other sources nowadays. They used to get it from the pituitary of cadevers(dead people) and has been linked to the deaths of many live people. Ixna on that one!

i got a few of these amps (never used them or plan on useing) my souce sent them to me instead of the HCG i ordered......pretty gross when u think about it

Pregnant womens urine, I'd rather have that than dead people stuff. I dunno that is just a bit cooky for me.

This is what killed Lyle Alzado, I think. He blamed it on roids, but he took those pretty much non-stop for 20 years, but in less than 2 years of taking HGH made from cadavers he died of a fatal brain disease.

its crazy shit thats for sure, I wouldn't inject it. Friend of mine did back in the mid 90's. He was a competing BBer and used it. I asked why he said the price was cheap. And he was still paying like $50 for 10IU's of it. Of course now its easier to find. I asked why the hell he did it, he said it was cheap and works great. He didn't seem to be bothered about the possible sides and the brain disease. He is fine and in good health now, but he said he wouldn't take it again. I guess some people just don't care and rather sacrifice health over $$$.

You can't be serious? This is a joke, right? They can't still be making GH from cadavers! Who on earth would buy it when you can buy Chinese GH so cheap??

This was the only gh around until the 80's. Word on the street is that Arnold got his pronounced jaw-line and gap between his teeth from using this shit leading up to his last Olympia.

Mudge said:
Pregnant womens urine, I'd rather have that than dead people stuff. I dunno that is just a bit cooky for me.

HGH is from pregnant womens urine? I knew hcg was, but didn't realize that about HGH. this seems to say to me that only pregnant women produce HGH or at least a usable form of it...is that correct?

Boilerkid said:
HGH is from pregnant womens urine? I knew hcg was, but didn't realize that about HGH. this seems to say to me that only pregnant women produce HGH or at least a usable form of it...is that correct?

Mudge was referring to HCG as coming from pregnant womens' urine, not HGH.

bronco944 said:
lol do you know where hcg is extracted from? its not much better

Aye, I was replying to this.

You know some canibalistic tribes would receive diseases from those that they ate, and I believe it was almost always tied to eating the brain which was done to "absorb thier knowlege and skills." So it just plain makes some kind of sense to avoid consuming dead people period.

I know most people dont believe in paranormal stuff, but those who have had transplanted bodyparts from people who have died have some strange tales to tell, so that would be yet one more reason to avoid it, laugh at me I care not :D

70w30 said:
Jocob Creutzfeld syndrome ..........no?

That's the disease that you can get from cadaver gh, it's better known these days as "mad cow disease". Latest notable victim of CJ disese from cadaver gh, was the roller derby queen, known as the blond bomber. CJ can kill in six months or lay dormant for more than twenty years, which was the case with the blond bomber.

anyone arounjd here follow soccer? some player just died yesterday. collapsed on the field and died on the way to the hospital. i forgot his name but he played for a european team. red uniform. anyone around here hear about this? he just dropped dead. they say pulmonary embolism. i had just read this thread when i saw it in the news. most likely its not related but it makes you wonder what these athletes are putting in their bodies.

Back