HGH, IGF LR3, TB500 together

helio8

Been working out for a very long time now. Played football and wrestled at highschool, college, and international level. Have been running Keife HGH for a while (4iu a day 5/2) as well as 120mcg IGF LR3 and TB500 loading cycle and currently maintaining.

Trying to decide if I want to try and add a differwnt type of HGH to the list, or add MGF. Any thoughts??? I heard Keife is dosed higher than advertised. I am staying away from the juice because of MPB. Any thoughts of how I can increase lean muscle, recovery, fat lose aside from workout routine.

Workout routine

Monday: Legs
Cleans
Front Squats
Back Squats
Lunges
Step ups
Kick backs
Calf drises

Tuesday: Run

Wednesday: Chest & Back
Flat bench
Lat pull down
Incline bench
Seated rows
Cable flys
Seated rows one handed
Incline cable flys
Single lat pull down
Dead lifts

Thursday:run

Friday: Shoulder & Arms
Curls
Extensions
Cable reverse curls
Cable pull downs
Incline press
Frint dumbell raise
Side dumbell raise
Shrugs

Sat & Sun: rest

your diet will play 80% of the role in your goals my man...

so you shouldn't be posting your workout routine.. but your diet.. if youre diet is right the compounds youre running should yield decent results

Legit.

Just posted workout routine to let others know I am straight. Diet is good.

I eat real food.

Food that contains no hydrogenated oils. I stay away from sugar, no soda, or sports beverages. Word of advice, nondefatted liver powder is G2G. No joke, that stuff is as good as creatine when it comes to strength gain and also helps tremendeously with muscle soreness and endurance.

Eggs
Chicken
Beef
Milk Whole
Lots of veggies
Little fruit
Water
Coffee
Beer sometimes

I don't have a dedicated meal plan, because I have been lifting, wrestling, and grappling for so long, I just know my body and what to eat. Clean, lean, but not good fat free. I like good oils, butter not margarine, and grape seed oil or coconut oil over vegetable oil.

Last edited:
Back