HGH Norditropin cartridge usage??

yle00984

i have norditropin HGH and was wondering how the dosage works because i see that people are using IU measurements and the preloaded pens come in 15ml pens with 15mg per ml. i was wondering the correct or good doses for someone 210 pounds?

3mgs = 1 iu.

As far as what dose you're suppose to take, this is something that you should definitely know. If you don't I can help you out but please answer a few questions so I can make the proper recommendation.

- How old are you?

- What are the main benefits you're looking for?

- How long have you been using Anabolic steroids?

in 23, and i was planing to use this with conjunction of anabolic, as a good lean mass gainer. i been using anabolics since i was 19. i can across these pens for a steal so i wanted to try it. i read the instruction that came with the prescription boxes and it gives dosages for uses but i think thats to treat HGH deficiency syndroms.i would like to use it to as mass gainer so can you please help me!!

StoneColdNTO said:
Hold on a second here !!!

You got that backwards bro. 3 iu ~= 1 mg
Good eye! How in the world could i get that backwards.

i have norditropin HGH and was wondering how the dosage works because i see that people are using IU measurements and the preloaded pens come in 15ml pens with 15mg per ml. i was wondering the correct or good doses for someone 210 pounds?

Norditropin SimpleXx Cartridge.

1.5ml = 15mg = 45iu

Hold on a second here !!!

You got that backwards bro. 3 iu ~= 1 mg
Hi,

Sorry If am repeating a question that has previously been answered but I got a little confused and would like to be sure. I am 29 and weigh 90 kg, I have taken suss, deca and some small steroids in the past and now want to try to get lean and ripped so thought I'd give GH a. Blast.. I bought norditropin simplex Xx 15mg/1.5 mg the color is green. Can u advise 2 things for me please as I am hearing different things from everyone..

I want to keep it very simple so I can understand so please excuse me. I have u-100 insulin 1ml barrels.

Can u tell me when on the barrel I should be filling the GH to ? They go up in 10, 20, 30 etc.. Till 100

I'm getting confused and need to simply know what line to draw the gh to? I know it's before 10 but how much exactly per day??

Also what is the best time of the day to take it? Some say morning and some say night...?

Your feedback is much appreciated and apologises again for sounded amateur..

Thks in advance.

Hi,

Sorry If am repeating a question that has previously been answered but I got a little confused and would like to be sure. I am 29 and weigh 90 kg, I have taken suss, deca and some small steroids in the past and now want to try to get lean and ripped so thought I'd give GH a. Blast.. I bought norditropin simplex Xx 15mg/1.5 mg the color is green. Can u advise 2 things for me please as I am hearing different things from everyone..

I want to keep it very simple so I can understand so please excuse me. I have u-100 insulin 1ml barrels.

Can u tell me when on the barrel I should be filling the GH to ? They go up in 10, 20, 30 etc.. Till 100

I'm getting confused and need to simply know what line to draw the gh to? I know it's before 10 but how much exactly per day??

Also what is the best time of the day to take it? Some say morning and some say night...?

Your feedback is much appreciated and apologises again for sounded amateur..

Thks in advance.

Hi,

100 on a insulin needle = 1ml

1ml of reconstituted hgh = 3 I.U's

1ml(liquid) = 1mg(solid) = 3 I.U

Now, lets say you take 30 on a insulin needle, that means you have taken .3ml or 1 I.U...,

Also the best way to take HGH is first thing in the morning and last thing at night on an empty stomach, and don't be pinning in the stomach, shoulders are better at absorbing HGH.

Last edited:
From what I am reading, for solid results with lean muscle and fat loss people are doin between5-8 IUs of hgh a day. My Dr. prescribed me the Norditropin FlexPro pen and it's only 5mg. They have me on a daily dose of .15mg. If the conversion is 1mg=3iu's then am I remotely taking an affective dose? Seems like I am spreading over 40 days what people are doing in under 5 days!!?? I'm 29, 6ft and roughly 200 lbs. I want to get back to 180 with extremely lean dense muscle and ideally the lowest bodyfat percentage I can achieve! Any advice or suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

From what I am reading, for solid results with lean muscle and fat loss people are doin between5-8 IUs of hgh a day. My Dr. prescribed me the Norditropin FlexPro pen and it's only 5mg. They have me on a daily dose of .15mg. If the conversion is 1mg=3iu's then am I remotely taking an affective dose? Seems like I am spreading over 40 days what people are doing in under 5 days!!?? I'm 29, 6ft and roughly 200 lbs. I want to get back to 180 with extremely lean dense muscle and ideally the lowest bodyfat percentage I can achieve! Any advice or suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

This is a better way to go about finding the dosage that will achieve your goals in relation to adding LBM.

Go get your IGF-1 levels checked. If you test out above normal and into the high ranges I would say it is safe to say that you are in the zone where new muscle cells are being created. Also you can show your doctor these results if they come back low and ask for a higher dosage.

Normal high - High but lower end of high is where I like to be.

I need help please..

I have some pharma grade Norditropin SimpleXx 15mg / 1.5ml which I am using with a Nordi Pen 15.Graphic.

I cannot get my head round to the correct dosage required and for how long and frequency of use.

I am 40 Years Old and of slim build and want to bulk up. How many mg's on the pen should I be using and how often?

Also some have advised to pin straight into the shoulder and not into the stomach?

I would be obilged for any sound advice. Thanks.

Back