HGH or anything else?

b5dart70

I have a question for you, here's some info.

My fiance is 26 years old 131lbs (would like to get down to about 110 or less like she used to be), very tiny framed, but has put on about 15lbs in the past year. We are getting married this year and the wedding dress that she bought is hard to fit into at the moment, also we are going to Vegas for a friends wedding in May and she would like to look better along side the other women we are going with.

She works out 5x a week (Curves, Zumba, and cardio), eats great, and does an extra dose of cardio in between. Therefore, she already works hard for it. But, she isn't happy with the results and knows that I take HGH and started inquiring about it for an extra boost for herself.

I am wondering what you think if I started giving her a low dosage (lets say under 1 IU/Daily for about 3-4 months). But I am also wondering if this will mess with her hormones and cause complications for pregnancy down the road, because after all she and our future kids are "MY" future too.

Thanks for any help,
Bob

Bob, if she's not getting the results she wants, then she does not 'eat great'.

Post up her diet so we can help out. And be honest. She's prolly not eating enough.

There are no shortcuts in this game. Giving her GH is the worse thing you can do for her for a plethora of reasons.

Bob, if she's not getting the results she wants, then she does not 'eat great'.

Post up her diet so we can help out. And be honest. She's prolly not eating enough.

There are no shortcuts in this game. Giving her GH is the worse thing you can do for her for a plethora of reasons.

RJF90210,

Her diet is pretty good. While I can not tell you exactally what she eats every day (however, I did tell her to write everything down for me this week) she does cereal in the morning, snack between lunch and breakfast which usually consists of cut up cucumbers and fruit, lunch is a turkey or chicken sandwhich with cottage cheese, another snack between lunch and dinner, and dinner always varies, but normally is a lean source of chicken or beef with vegetables and some potatoes. Then some sherbert or dessert snack between dinner and bed.

RJF90210,

Her diet is pretty good. While I can not tell you exactally what she eats every day (however, I did tell her to write everything down for me this week) she does cereal in the morning, snack between lunch and breakfast which usually consists of cut up cucumbers and fruit, lunch is a turkey or chicken sandwhich with cottage cheese, another snack between lunch and dinner, and dinner always varies, but normally is a lean source of chicken or beef with vegetables and some potatoes. Then some sherbert or dessert snack between dinner and bed.

exactly what i suspected. Doesn't matter if she eats 'good' food if she is not eating enough, which it sounds like she isn't. Post her diet after a week and we'll go from there.

I suspect I have an issue of under eating also, it's not for fear of food, just have a hard time forcing myself to eat more when not hungry. I will post my diet in my thread about GH. If you can take a look at it, I would appreciate it. Jen

sure thing Jen. 3J is our diet guru around here and he has a sticky in the diet section where he will help get you on the right path.

but post it up as I can certainly tell you if there are big issues.

Hi Bob.. sorry I did not get back to you sooner :)

1st: what caused the weight gain of 15lbs this past year?? If she has been working out the way you say she has, she should have lost.. it sounds like there is a hormonal problem already.. OR did she gain the weight and now is working out like a feind to lose it??

2nd: The best way to lose weight and look great is to lift weights (real weight) and don't be afraid to put on some nice toned muscle!!! combined with cardio and a clean diet. More lean muscle = less fat

3rd: Has she tried a fat burner yet? The girls here in the forum probably will have some good suggestions for you.. In fact I did a post awhile back requesting women's favorites..

HGH now at her age for simply losing weight is not personally what I would recommend.. I think there are far easier and safer solutions for the time being (as mentioned above). But that is just my opinion...
As per future problems with child birth.. I can't answer that.. I don't know her chemistry and history.. gh can have permanant effects on other hormones (particularly insulin and thyroid) plus there can be other side effects.. just something to think about..

Supes

Back