Hgh question about dose. Disregard this part as need 25 characters

Hulk smasher

Not sure if this is the right section. If it isn’t my apologies.

A friend has 3 boxes of gh I can pick up for cheap. So 300iu’s.

Would it be worth it to take 5iu’s for 60 days? Or even 10ius for 30? Or just not even bother ?

I wouldn't bother. If it is cheap it likely isn't real HGH.

It***8217;s real for sure. It***8217;s cheap because he wants to get rid of it. Don***8217;t even bother with the doses though? I know gh is better over the long run. Wasn***8217;t sure if higher dosing would benefit

60 days is on the very very low end...
Usually you would run it for minimum 16 weeks to notice any real benefits but to truly see it shine ? 6months plus.
Also ask your friend how he has been storing it, what expiration date, what brand etc.

If it hasn't been stored properly(its very sensitive) it will be degraded and sometimes even totally ruined.

If you have the cash to spare and wanna dabble it in, for a first run? I would run 3iu for 100 days. You wont see any amazing benefits far as growing but you'll get better sleep, better skin, increased fat loss, bit faster recovery and overall well being.
Its also a safe dose where your organs wont grow and shit.
About your 5 vs 10 iu comment, it will ALWAYS be better to run lower doses for a prolonged time in every aspect. There's "advanced" exception to this rule but lets keep it simple :)

What megatron says is very true though...fuckton of fake GH around, even more mishandled.

Last edited:
60 days is on the very very low end...
Usually you would run it for minimum 16 weeks to notice any real benefits but to truly see it shine ? 6months plus.
Also ask your friend how he has been storing it, what expiration date, what brand etc.

If it hasn't been stored properly(its very sensitive) it will be degraded and sometimes even totally ruined.

If you have the cash to spare and wanna dabble it in, for a first run? I would run 3iu for 100 days. You wont see any amazing benefits far as growing but you'll get better sleep, better skin, increased fat loss, bit faster recovery and overall well being.
Its also a safe dose where your organs wont grow and shit.
About your 5 vs 10 iu comment, it will ALWAYS be better to run lower doses for a prolonged time in every aspect. There's "advanced" exception to this rule but lets keep it simple :)

What megatron says is very true though...fuckton of fake GH around, even more mishandled.

This is all he has. I forgot the brand but I know he can't get anymore and I don't know anyone to get more so I'll just pass on it for now.

I mean I probably could find some but will definitely be a risk being fake. I'll just wait.

Thanks for the help guys

Last edited by a moderator:
This is all he has. I forgot the brand but I know he can***8217;t get anymore and I don***8217;t know anyone to get more so I***8217;ll just pass on it for now.

I mean I probably could find some but will definitely be a risk being fake. I***8217;ll just wait.

Thanks for the help guys

No worries, with GH always make sure to buy from reputable sources offering express delivery...
Dont quote me on this but GH is very hard and advanced to make, takes very big and expensive lab... average cost is***** per IU. If its costs lower, its bunk or not the full sequence...
So with that in mind, be ´prepare to pay at least **No price discussion allowed**** per IU for the real stuff. Always make sure expiration date, how its been stored, how shipping will be done etc and you'll be safe :)

For doses and benefits...
"Anti aging", better skin, more energy, faster recovery and so on.
That dose is about 2-3iu per day for a minimum of 16 weeks, Preferably 20...

If you want some bodybuilding results and have all of above but more serious recovery, building muscle mass etc etc ?
You'll run 6-10 IU per day, split on 2/3 doses. for at least 6+ months, with a proper diet.

Hope that helps :)

Last edited by a moderator:
That I know you won't benefit from Gh In 16 weeks but rather start peaking some progress of its benefits by around 6 month.
most GH is bunk from China be careful with your hard earned money.

try to get American GH Serostim 6 mg 7 vials If you can or continue searching for it, As I Mentioned before GH will start working around 6 months, Is it really worth It for the short term, Nope!

Back