Hgh questions by an old bastard

dfeaton

Will be 43 this year 5' 10 214lbs 12% bf. I'm on Trt 200mg/5 days. May lower the dose a bit but feeling good so leary about messing with it. I've been having injury problems knee & elbow. I decided to add a low dose of deca to see if that helped. Was using .75mlof 250mg/5 days used for about 12 weeks started with prolactin issues at about week 6. Had Letro on hand helped some. Switched to Prami tried that for 2 weeks made me sick as a dog & couldn't eat. So, stopping the deca atleast until gyno is under control.

At this point I am exasperated with these injuries. I have to keep modifying my workouts. Will hgh help me overcome tendonitis ect so I can get back to business? I could careless about burning fat ect....I just want to be able to workout heavy w/o fucking myself up.

Any advice us greatly appreciated. Sorry for long post. I realize hgh is a long term deal. I am watching the testing going on & ready to jump on if it will help. Oh & thanks to the guys doing the testing at their own expense.

You try caber or b6 for prolactin sides? Letro won't help for that. Hgh has been known to help recover faster then normal. It just there is a lot of fake stuff going around so you got to watch out. You also have to run it for a long period of time!! You have to watch what you buy. Also your dosage at around 4-5ius

Thanks Herm, I tried the Letro b/c I was not convinced that the low dose of deca was the cause &I had it on hand. I ordered up the Prami & did not realize that it may cause a problem. I will order up some Caber but am stopping the deca for now. I was thinking running hgh depending on what you guys say. 5iu on 2 off or 4iu 6 on 1 off.

Eventually you will have to dial it back there is no drug for truly reversing your age.

True but GH is the closest thing to slowing the aging that we have and it will drastically slow it down!! and even give the appearance of reversing age by the improvements to your skin and everything else that it heals! I'm almost 50 and o not have a single wrinkle anywhere on my face! and i lived fast and hard!!

Will be 43 this year 5' 10 214lbs 12% bf. I'm on Trt 200mg/5 days. May lower the dose a bit but feeling good so leary about messing with it. I've been having injury problems knee & elbow. I decided to add a low dose of deca to see if that helped. Was using .75mlof 250mg/5 days used for about 12 weeks started with prolactin issues at about week 6. Had Letro on hand helped some. Switched to Prami tried that for 2 weeks made me sick as a dog & couldn't eat. So, stopping the deca atleast until gyno is under control.

At this point I am exasperated with these injuries. I have to keep modifying my workouts. Will hgh help me overcome tendonitis ect so I can get back to business? I could careless about burning fat ect....I just want to be able to workout heavy w/o fucking myself up.

Any advice us greatly appreciated. Sorry for long post. I realize hgh is a long term deal. I am watching the testing going on & ready to jump on if it will help. Oh & thanks to the guys doing the testing at their own expense.

You only stand to gain from getting on gh at 43. It does accelerate healing etc but it won't heal everything! some things require surgery.

My advice to you is to get started on it asap!!

I have tennis elbow. Had it in the left elbow finally healed up. I was doing heavy dumbell laterals & flaired up the right. Just trying to grip hurts like a bitch. A guy shook my hand yesterday & shit I couldn'let go fast enough. It was no death grip either. It is about 50% better today though after icing the crap out of it Sat & Sunday morning. So, hopefully not as bad as the left elbow was before. Thanks for the inputguys I know it won't cure everything. I don't expect that.

Back