Hgh-test-boldenone-winstrol-dbol

Hi, i'm 25 years old and i've done a few cycles in the past. Never did hgh, so i was thinking doing this cycle:

week 1-16 - 5 ui hgh ed (Riptropin)
week 1-12 - 600 mg boldenone (Boldebolin Alpha Pharma)
week 1-14 - 1000 mg testosterone enantate (Testoviron Schering)
week 1-6 - dianabol 50 mg ed (British dispensery)
week 10-15 - winstrol 100 mg eod (Desma)
week 1-16 - arimidex 0,5 mg eod (Stada)

I'm currently 220 lb 14% bf

Is this a to supressive cycle?

What type of gains can i expect from it?

What do you guys think about the brands that i want to use in the cycle?

Riptropin hgh it's g2g?

My goals are to gain a good amout of mass without gaining body fat, or lose some body fat.

Photos of the products:
20120313_165137.jpg

20120313_165211.jpg

Feel free to comment. Thank's in advance :)

re

i hope you plan on running that gh after your done with the cycle cause most people would say 16 weeks of hgh wont do shit....and since you're 25...5 iu will give you minimal results most likely.

also winstrol is extremely rough on the joints. Most people on here agree that its for pre contest prep only. It dries you out.. and cuts water weight....it does not cut fat.

also how many cycles have you run so far?

Terrible. Way too much. You can gain 25-30lbs in 12 weeks with 600mgs a week of just the test E and a good DIET. Drop all that other gear and get a good diet. Maybe seek out 3J if you're a hard gainer. And if you're gonna run the GH run it for a solid year. Just my 2c

i hope you plan on running that gh after your done with the cycle cause most people would say 16 weeks of hgh wont do shit....and since you're 25...5 iu will give you minimal results most likely.

also winstrol is extremely rough on the joints. Most people on here agree that its for pre contest prep only. It dries you out.. and cuts water weight....it does not cut fat.

^^ x 2

i would drop the Winstrol (winny) and the dbol altogether. drop the test to 5-600mg/week, 1000mg for you would be a waste

how long you running the hgh?

If you are on here asking what kind of results that cycle will yeild, then you most likely have no business running that much gear. Learn how to eat. That will get you big.

I know that, and that's why i know a thing or two about nutrition. The steroids are the cherry on the top of the cake. ;)

5 cycles in the past. About the winstrol i was thinking add oxandrolone instead of the Winstrol (winny). Ty bro

^^ x 2

i would drop the Winstrol (winny) and the dbol altogether. drop the test to 5-600mg/week, 1000mg for you would be a waste

how long you running the hgh?

16 weeks, but i was thinking íncrease to 20 or 24 and do bridge to other cycle.

I know that, and that's why i know a thing or two about nutrition. The steroids are the cherry on the top of the cake. ;)

5 cycles in the past. About the winstrol i was thinking add oxandrolone instead of the Winstrol (winny). Ty bro

16 weeks, but i was thinking íncrease to 20 or 24 and do bridge to other cycle.

if you knew a thing or 2 about nutrition you wouldnt be 220 pounds after 4-5 cycles and need a couple of grams of gear to grow , that sounds mean but its a FACT. thats way to much gear for a guy your size , your just trying to run monster cycles to make up for eithe half assed diet , training , or both.

hit the diet forum here at ology and post up , get the mod 3j to dial in your diet , with his help you could run way less steroids which means less money spent and less side effects.

Back