HGH -- Timing of inject discussion

hey i am currently takin 1 shot of 2iu's When i wake up, I work nights so i get up around 11 am or noon. and than i am up till about 5 am so far it works for me but I have not felt any symptoms or side effects as of yet. I heard it was best to take it when you wake up because at night your body naturally releases it than when you wake up you are continuing to release it throughout the day so for 24 hours your body will have a good dose of hgh. I am new to this and will gladly take tips and advice if anyone has any... Thanks

Quick couple questions hopefully one of you can help me with..
Im travelling in Feb gone for about 15 days, i live in canada and ill be travelling into the US, ive been on gh since sept and i really dont want to stop, how bad is it if i were to slip a few bottles into my suitcase to hold me over till i got back? (sorry if its a dumb question) also if its not recommended to try and sneak it over if i was to go cold turkey off of it will i experience any sides? My plan is if im not gonna risk taking it with me ill stop begining of feb and hope by the time i leave all the sides will have subsided by then.. thanks

Can anyone PM me a legit website to buy hgh.. & steroids. I lost connect I had & need one ASAP.

You're not likely to get an answer to that buddy.

On of the first rules of this forum is that you don't advertise as a source or ask for details of a source!

bed time injections

i have been reading this thread and found it very informative.
I have a question which kind of seems logical but as no one has mentioned it ????

if our bodies naturally produce Hgh in the first hours of REM sleep would there not be any advantage to getting up say 4 hours after you first sleep and taking the injection then ?? that way you are taking it at a good time for your body to use it plus putting max hours between you taking it and your next 'natural dose'

any thoughts ????

Thank all for the good info. There is still one aspect of taking HGH I am unclear about:
I read many different views about eating or drinking before or after a injection of GH.
Some people write: one cannot eat, for 1-2 hours after an injection?
Or: one has to wait 1-2 hours after eating, to do an injection?

But, reading the prescribing info for different "genuine" brands of HGH:
Prescribing information:
pi.lilly.com/us/ humatrope-cart-pi.pdf

humatrope.com/ pages/using-humatrope.aspx

humatrope.com/ Pages/index.aspx
genotropin.com/ content/Index.aspx
nutropin.com/index. jsp
saizen.com
I am still unable, to find any information on any of these websites, in regards to eating or drinking, before, or after an injection?

I did speak with a parent, whose child had growth deficiency, the child was under the care of a Pediatric Endocrinologist for close to eighteen years. She [the parent] said: "food and drink do not interfere with the hormone".

One would think, if there were dietary restrictions connected to GH, the Pediatric Endocrinologist would have informed her [the parent], from the very beginning, of her young son's treatments? Her son was three years old, when he started getting GH prescribed for him.

Thanks in advance, for any light, anyone can share on this issue.

Last edited:
There are a couple of questions I have, and I haven't noticed anyone paying attention to the MG dosage. I see iu's ranging 2-6 per shot, but what about MG? I used to do 12mg 3-4 iu's per day for 5 days at a time, then skip a week, etc. I took a year/half off of a 5-6 day a week workout plan. I shot up 50 lbs of fat and feel/look bad, (Was 190, 5-11 chiseled. Not ripped, but definetely not fat and very muscular at age 48+). Now I am 250+ and will be 50 in a month. Yesterday I took my Blood pressure and it was ridiculous; 163 over 104. STUPID! I have NEVER had high blood pressure in my life. So today, I got my butt back in the gym, did weights for 30 minutes and then did 50 minutes hard cardio on the eliptical, I was hurting. I got a hold of 24MG humatrope and used 1 IU. I was wondering who has knowledge/opinion on using the 24MG Humatrope. Since the mg is so high compared to the 12mg I used a few years ago, I figured 1 to 2 IU's max. Maybe a shot in the morning when I get up, and one a couple hours before bed for a total of 2 IUS per day....or should I cut back to one & one half IU's since using 24mg.....opinions/comments? I will be back in my old routine which is working out 5/6 days per week rotating muscle groups and ending the workout w/45-60 minutes of hard cardio to get this under control. (what I used to do). Also, I take duragel daily. I actually had blood labs by an MD and at my age, I was only making 143 of testosterone which I was told was dangerously low, so I started supplementing per MD prescript w/Duragel daily. I also only make .10 of 1 percent of HGH for a guy my age. That's where I got the script for the HGH although they wanted a lower dosage, and I opted for the higher 24 MG. Comments/recommendations/opinions welcomed.

I have a question.... I'm currently shooting 2iu's in the morning as soon as I wake, and another 2iu's right before bedtime...

I now read that you have to be careful what you eat and drink around the time of HGH injection as it can lead to diabetes...

My problem is that I take a CNP Pro-Peptide right before bedtime, and another one as soon as I wake up as I have been depleted of nutrients whilst sleeping - these shakes coincide with my HGH injections...

Anyone know whether it's just carbs that you have to lay off around the injection times - and am I ok digesting my shake around the same time as taking my HGH.

Oh, I am considering moving to one injection of 4iu's straight before bedtime now as I would like to cut up for a holiday and it seems after researching that for cutting up, one whack before bedtime is better for this.

I'm using Kigtropin btw...

Any help with this would be appreciated!

I was doing it first thing and then before bed but now I usu do it first thing and then in the afternoon , about 2 or 3. If Im home I take a nap after lunch sometime and as soon as I wake I take a dose. If I miss the afternoon dose for some reason then I will take it before bed.
I dont worry about pre or post workout. I usually workout in the morning so the morning dose is in my system already.

I was doing it first thing and then before bed but now I usu do it first thing and then in the afternoon , about 2 or 3. If Im home I take a nap after lunch sometime and as soon as I wake I take a dose. If I miss the afternoon dose for some reason then I will take it before bed.
I dont worry about pre or post workout. I usually workout in the morning so the morning dose is in my system already.

How many ius are you doing, and is it pharm or generic?

I just got done running blue tops at 6iu and now I m running genotropin at 3 iu. I will bump it up if I can, I just dropped the dose cause I know pharm grade is gonna have more strength. Dont wanna go overboard till I know what I can handle.

Back