hhhmmmmmmmmm?

NAT

if i sleep,eat,train correct,how much could i gain from my cycle

cycle weeks 1-10 5oo of sus
weeks 14-17 post cycle therapy (pct) clomid,nolva

FAR FAR too many factors to determine what you could gain... damn you could run ten cycles like that and still not know what your gains are going to look like on the eleventh cycle... if you eat right, sleep, train right then youll gain the maximum amount from that cycle compared to if you didnt do the above things.

Bro I thought I'd put it together for you like this.

Steroids are not the primary muscle builder on a cycle... food is.

Now there are 4 very important things that determine what results you will get from a cycle:

Sleep
Eat
Train
Genetics...

Now lets say you sleep well, train well, eat well and have terrific genetics.. in other words you get 1 point for all of them...

Now steroids mulitplies the effort put into all of the above by ten so if your doing all the above you get 1 point for genetics+1 point for eating+1 point for sleep+1 point for training then mulitply it by ten...

You get 40...

But lets say you slipped off course and lsot your sleep... that gives you a total of 3... multiplied by ten you end up with 30... so by not sleeping right youve just lost a lot of points and your cycle will not be as productive...

Unfortunately we cant change our genetics but we can train hard, eat right and sleep right to maximize our gains... genetics certainly will come into play but you got to realize steroids are just there to give you what you give them.. if you eat nothing and stay awake all night this will reflect on the juice in your body... food is the most important anabolic on a cycle, Good luck!

PartyBoy said:
Impossible to say.

Ditto........and anyone who says different doesn't really know what they're talking about. There are just too many factors influencing it to make an educated guess.

thanks guys for answering my questions.

i really do appreciate this help and advice from you guys and i do listen, to you guys. so thanks.

nat

Back