Hi!

BigSwiss

Hi everybody

I ve been hanging around for quite some time and just wanted to introduce myself: I am an austrian lawyer (yes, you guessed it, from Graz), Age 35, current weight 210, height 5.95 (hope I got the conversion right...). I just wanted to say that this is the most informative page on the internet regarding AAS. I have learned a lot so far.

Cheers to all of you

welcome friend....
S'ology is the best. best information site i have ever used....with the best members and extremely helpful Mods and Admins....

god bless
Max:)

Wie sind die Gesaetze bezueglich Anabolika in Oesterreich? Wie ist das politische Klima gegenueber Gebrauch von diesen Substanzen?

For all you uneducated rednecks, lol: I asked what the law and political climate is in Austria in reference to steroids

Oh and: If you are Austrian, why call yourself Bigswiss....Welcome

Last edited:
Hallo Mr Nobody

You are right. Calling myself BigSwiss because I have been living in Switzerland for a couple of years now. Anyway regarding your question: Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) are no big deal, neither in Austria nor in Switzerland. Posession and "dealing" is just a minor infringment against federal laws regulating medical substances. Posession and dealing are dealt with a fine at the most.

Wünche Euch alles gute und stehe Euch jederzeit zur Verfügung (Wish you all the best and remain at your disposal)

BS

I forgot: Regarding the political issue in Austria. Since Mr. Schwarzenegger made it big it seem to be no issue at all....

Bigswiss:
You may not know that, but I will ask anyway: Are doctors in Austria hip to the idea of prescribing testosterone for HRT?

Selected ones will if a deficency is detected. You will need to take a "on site" medical exam and have blood work done though. No "long-distance" prescriptions without proper examination. The distances in Europe are not that big so you could consider it...

Back